Chapter 35

Camilla decided to seat with the golden trio to eat breakfast. "Good morning guys" she greeted as she sat beside Ron. Harry and Hermione replied with a 'morning' and Harry spoons soup into his mouth while perusing the Half- Blood Prince's Potion book, his eyes lingering, as before, over the SECTUMSEMPRA SPELL: "For Enemies." Ron absently twirls his wand as he covertly eyes Lavender. Hermione frowns over the Prophet when... a snowflake falls upon her nose.

"Ron. Stop. You're making it
snow."

Ron looks up, sees that it is snowing exclusively over the four of them. Hermione places her hand atop his wand and he blinks, as if the gesture kindles some sense-memory.

"What's his deal?" Camilla asked as she ate some French toast.

"Tell me again how I broke up with
Lavender?" Ron suddenly asked, Harry pauses on his soup, exchanges a glance with Hermione, who carefully withdraws her hand from Ron's.

"Um, well, she came to visit you in
the hospital, you see, and you talked -- I don't believe it was a long conversation --"

"Don't get me wrong. I'm bloody
thrilled to be shot of her. It's just she seems... a bit put out." As one, the four glance over at Lavender and are rewarded with a lethal squint.

"She does, doesn't she?" Camilla said.

"And you say you don't remember a thing from that night? Not one thing?" Hermione asked, "Well... there is... something."

Camilla grabbed a goblet and drank water, "But no. It can't be. Besides, I was completely boggled, wasn't I?" Camilla choked on her water and covered her mouth.

"Right. Boggled." Hermione slumps back, frowning. Harry smiles with amusement. Just then, a mild commotion draws his attention. At the back of the Hall, a group of girls surrounds a new arrival.

"That's Katie. Katie Bell." Hermione said to Harry then he quickly stood up. "Who's Katie Bell?" Camilla asked. "She's the girl who got cursed by a cursed but is lucky to be alive"

"By who?"

"Harry says it's Malfoy who has done it" she whispered to her. She nodded and looked at Harry and Katie who were having a conversation. Camilla then saw Harry looking at Malfoy who had horror on his eyes and left the great hall, Harry following him.

"Oh this is not good" Camilla stood up, "wait where are you going?" The curly brunette asked, "gonna chase after 'the boy who does not think' " she says before quickly leaving the great hall.

Camilla saw Harry make a turn of the hall and she quickly catches up. Her hand was suddenly grabbed and was pulled onto another hallway. "Raina! What are you doing?"

"Why is Harry chasing after Malfoy?" Raina Winters asked, her voice cracking.

"Let's catch up with them so we would find out" she nodded and the two ran and they ended up at the bathroom and saw Draco Malfoy lying down on the wet bathroom floor, blood surrounding him. "Draco" Raina whispers, not believing what she was seeing, "Draco!" She ran into the bathroom and sat beside him, looking at his pale figure. "Oh Draco" she placed his head on her lap.

"Harry what the hell did you do?!" Camilla yelled and pulled out her wand. She kneeled in front of Draco's figure and began to chant a spell.

"What are you doing Camilla?"

"Healing him. He doesn't deserve to die Harry. He's just like you. A 16 year old boy who's facing a dark situation" she says and looked at Raina who was sobbing.