Chapter 26

"My head hurts!" Camilla whined as Hermione was finding a compartment. "Because you got yourself drunk last night" she then saw a vacant compartment and they occupied it.

Camilla lays down on the cushioned seat and held her forehead while Hermione placed her bag beside her and brought out a book.

"Why aren't we sitting with Harry and Ron again?" Hermione glared at Camilla, "because i don't want to"

"Oh. I get it. Is it because of Ron and-"

"Stop it! Goodness i hate it when you're hungover" Camilla smirked and massaged her head. "You like the boy" Hermione rolled her eyes, "whatever"

The train started to move meaning they were on their way to their homes for the holidays. "Where will you be staying Camilla?"

Camilla closed her eyes and said, "i'll be staying at the Weasley's since there's no one in my house. Mrs. Weasley offered."

Hermione nodded, "what about Fleur at France?"

"I can't. I don't want them to be involved in this. It's not even safe"

"Why?"

"Last year, Fleur and i ate at a small cafè and from afar, i could sense someone watching at us. We don't want them to be involved now, do we?"

"No. We don't"

Camilla groaned and massages her head once more. "What about Cedric?" She opened her eyes and smiled. "He said he'll be with Mrs. Weasley" The curly brunette nodded and continued reading her book.

Camilla groaned, "bloody hell! What kind of headache is this?!" Hermione closed her book and stood up, "i'll get something for us to eat" Camilla nodded and closed her eyes.

"Camilla. Wake up. We're here" Hermione was shaking Camilla for five minutes and she still didn't wake up. "You've got to be kidding me" Hermione sighed and grabbed her bottle of water.

She opened the lid and poured it on Camilla which woke her up and breathed heavily. The brunette sat up and coughed then says, "what the bloody hell?! What was that for, Granger?!"

"You wouldn't wake up! I've been trying to wake you up for the last five minutes so it was necessary for me to do that" Camilla tried to dry off her face with a handkerchief inside her bag but it was not enough to dry her hair and the neck line of her shirt. "Goodness Hermione. I'd rather be tickled than pouring water on my face" then Camilla grabbed her bag.

They walked outside and searched for familiar faces. Camilla saw a bunch of red heads and someone apart form them with raven hair. "That must be them. See you soon Hermione. Advance happy Christmas"

The two girls hugged, "advance happy Christmas too Camilla" then they went on their separate ways.

"Ronald Weasley! What do you mean you don't know where Camilla is?! Poor girl. She must be having a hard time searching for us" the mother of the known red head family craned her neck to look for Camilla.

Camilla chuckled, "don't worry Mrs. Weasley. You all aren't that hard to find"

Mrs Weasley quickly gave Camilla a hug. "I'm glad you found us sooner."

Suddenly, a man with a funny looking hat and shades walked towards them and to Camilla, he looked familiar.

As he walked, he kept his head down while Camilla was observing the guy approaching them.

The brunette strutted towards him and they came into a halt when they were in front of each other. "You know, you look like my boyfriend" then Camilla's hand came in contact with his cheek, "curious? Well, he's very handsome and very charming but i don't know why"