Chapter 48

Travelling from places to places for 4 weeks straight yet they still had no clue to where the golden trio might be. "When I'm gonna see those three again, I am seriously gonna kick them on the arse." Cedric sent a look at Camilla who was drinking her coffee at a deserted muggle café. The two have been low on their profile while on the run.

"They've been gone for a couple of months. I wonder how they are holding up." said Cedric with a concerned look on his face.

"I know right? Here I am, four weeks of being stressed and not having enough sleep, i think i'm going insane."

"Yeah it's like studying O.W.L.S and N.E.W.T again. That was hell" Cedric said with a chuckle.

"Do you think we'll defeat him? Hey! Have you noticed that you-know-who is such a long name. Let's just call him man baby!" Camilla said, all fired up.

"Well it certainly does sound less scary. I'm starting to think that the caffeine is getting into your system." He said. Camilla then handed him some sweets, "say Ced, would you like some canary creams?" she asked, a grin forming on her face. Cedric looked at it and picked it up, examining the pastry but then shrugged. Just when he was about to take a bite, he stopped, giving Camilla a funny look. "Think you could fool me with the twins' products, now do you?" He says and set it down, chuckling.

Camilla let out a huff, disappointed that he didn't take the bait.

"Better luck next time, love."

"Yeah yeah whatever" she says with a wave and finishes her coffee, satisfied.

"Don't you just love coffee i mean they've got to be the best thing that muggles ever made!"

The lady on the cashier gave the couple a funny look, thinking that they are both talking none sense and seemed that her costumers are quite delusional. Cedric noticed and he looked at Camilla, laughing nervously, scratching his head "quiet down Camilla the cashier lady might think you've gone insane" he says in a low whisper.

"Me? Gone Insane? How about you then? Muggles find you rather insane because you fly with broomsticks" The cashier lady furrowed her eyebrows even more, confused to what they have said and confirmed her suspicion that they are delusional.

"Oi" Cedric said with a sigh, slapping a hand onto his face.

"Is she alright? Shall I call an ambulance?"

Cedric's eyes widened, "oh no need for that. She hasn't been taking her medicine that's all" he says with a slight laugh, the lady nodding with a concerned look then went to her little office since the place was not crowded. The couple were only her costumers. As the lady was out of sight, Cedric glared at Camilla who was attempting to balance a straw on her nose. He grabbed the straw off of her nose which made Camilla upset, "hey I was this close!"

Cedric stood up and grabbed their things, "I think we're done with our lunch yeah? How about we get going?" He says with a soft smile, reaching a hand out to her to which she grabbed and they exited the café. "Where are we going, Digs?" Cedric looked at Camilla who just gave him an innocent smile. "Who knew you have this side of you" he says then ruffles her hair with a chuckle then they continued walking on the empty streets somewhere in London. "But seriously where are we going?"

"We, love, are going to find some answers that might help us."

"How are we gonna do that? Who are we gonna ask? I feel like we've already asked every wizard if they've seen a weird trio wandering around looking for little man babies!" She exclaimed, making Cedric cover her mouth instantly. She grumbles into his hand, "keep it down. You might draw unwanted attention. When I remove my hand, you will talk normally. Promise?" The girl sighed, nodding.