Chapter 51

Few days had passed since Harry and the other's arrival. Shell cottage has since then been visited by members of the Order for they want information out of the trio. The Weasley twins spent the most time at their brother's house due to their shop closed down requested by the Order and spent their time mostly thinking on new products. Luna has been sent back to Hogwarts for the comfort of her father and own safety.

In the living room were Camilla who was reading the Daily Prophet and Harry looking at the wands they had collected back at the manor, Ron was laying down on the long couch, sleeping away while Hermione was at the kitchen, brewing a polyjuice potion for their plan to break into Gringotts. Bill and Fleur were out to buy some ingredients for their meals. As Camilla was scanning the paper, the front page instantly caught her attention. She saw a photo of her former Potions teacher Severus Snape with his usual stern facial expression.

"Severus Snape, long-standing Potions master at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and wizardry, was today appointed Headmaster in the most important of several staffing changes at the ancient school. Following the resignation of the previous Muggle Studies teacher, Alecto Carrow will take over the post while her brother, Amycus, fills the position of Defence Against the Dark Arts professor. 'I welcome the opportunity to uphold our finest Wizarding traditions and values' —"

Harry noticed Camilla's change of mood, making him concerned. "What's wrong, Camilla?" She then looked at him and gave Harry the newspaper, "looks like Snape got a promotion" she says as she stood up to grab a drink. "Promotion?" Hermione asked as the Ravenclaw entered the kitchen.

"Rubbish! I can't believe Snape's the new headmaster. Why not professor McGonagall?" Harry exclaimed which Ron choked on his snore and raised his head up, "bloody hell someone's trying to sleep here!" he then put his head back on the pillow then his snores were heard again, which made Hermione's eyes roll and returned back into brewing. Harry was all upset and enraged of the idea of having Snape as the new headmaster of Hogwarts. The hell that the students could experience while under his term as headmaster brought Camilla chills, where there are days where fun exists.

"Not to mention there are death eaters teaching." Hermione's eyes widened, "what?!"

"Ginny..." Harry says in a whisper, concern written all over his face. The boy can't think straight for he had a lot on his mind, adding the idea of death eaters teaching students at Hogwarts, with his long time love interest. "When was this published?" Hermione asked, grabbing the newspaper. "1st of September" Camilla answered, putting a grape in her mouth. Hermione felt uneasy, "I can't believe Hogwarts is suffering for the past 6 months?! Learning should not be under the influence of fear. You can't even learn at all! What about their written exams? This is unacceptable..."

Camilla and Harry looked at each other, giving a knowing look that made the both of chuckle at Hermione's concern for education. As Hermione continues to ramble, Harry stood beside Camilla and put a grape in his mouth. Seconds later, Ron woke up, groaning. Grabbing his pillow, he stomped off to the bedroom upstairs, hearing the door close with a loud bang. "Must be lovely having him as a roommate."

"Oh you don't know the half of it." Camilla chuckled and grabbed the newspaper from Hermione. "You know, Hogwarts could go on like this for a long time if you are not paying attention to the potion you are brewing." Hermione's eyes widened again the rushed off to the kitchen, tending on the potion. Few seconds later, they heard someone arrive when the doors opened, seeing Bill and Fleur entering their home with lots of veggies and goods in their grocery bags. Camilla greeted the two and helped them with their bags, setting it down on the dining table.

"Are you feeding a village or something?" Camilla commented, eyeing the stuff that they bought. Bill chuckled, "I think you forgot the fact that Ron is here with us."