Chapter 36

We push through the logo into a living, breathing Daily Prophet. Grim headlines sail past us: Death. Paranoia. A world at war. We zoom into a moving photograph of the Minister of Magic, RUFUS SCRIMGEOUR, standing in the atrium of the Ministry of Magic, addressing a sea of Ministry employees as reporters scribble intently.

"These are dark times, there is no
denying. Our world has perhaps faced no greater threat than it does today. But I say this to our citizenry: we, ever your servants, continue to defend your liberty and repel the forces that would seek to take it from you. Your Ministry remains strong..."

Camera favors a pair of wizards, Yaxley and Pius Thicknesse, who turn away as we pull out of the photograph and sail once more through the turning pages, the headlines growing grimmer, the faces more haunted, until, finally, we emerge from the Prophet and find it in the hands of... CAMILLA.

Camilla stared at the Daily Prophet stoically before placing it on the wooden table and drank her tea.

"How's your leg dearie?" She looked up and saw Mrs Weasley, worry written across her face. "It's not my leg that we should worry about, Mrs Weasley. But if you must ask, yes it's getting better."

The mother of 7 nodded with a faint smile and spotted the Daily Prophet, a frown forming on her face.

"Thank you for the hospitality in letting me stay here for the mean time, Mrs Weasley." Camilla says, distracting the red head woman from reading the Daily Prophet. "You are always welcome to stay here dearie" she says, assuring Camilla with a small smile. Ginny descended from her room and walked into the kitchen.

"Hi mum, hi Camilla" Mrs Weasley greeted back her daughter and told her to do some household chores which made Ginny groan, causing Camilla to chuckle. As Mrs Weasley and Ginny exited, the twins came in, greeting their mother and sister. "Oh look who it is! It's Camilla!" George said as he saw the brunette sitting at kitchen with her leg wrapped with a clean bandage.

"Did you miss us?" Fred says with a smirk on his face as they walked towards Camilla. "Hmm not really" the twins dramatically placed a hand on their chests, "that really hurt our feelings."

Camilla chuckled and ruffled their hair, "of course I missed you two. You have been so busy with your shop that I haven't got the chance to hang out with you. Speaking of it, it's kind of a miracle that you two stepped out of the shop for more than a minute."

George sighed, "well even we don't want to close it, we really needed to."

"Yeah. The number of costumers that we had are lowering each day until no one comes to the shop anymore" added Fred.

Camilla felt bad for the twins. Their dreams have gone to a reality but they have to stop the business for awhile because of the upcoming war they had to face.

"But don't worry, we'll be back on top in no time!" George said, trying to stay positive as much as possible. Camilla gave them a nod before finishing her cup of tea. The twins hurried sat across Camilla and looked at her with a mischievous look on their faces.

"What?"

The twins looked at each other before looking back at Camilla with the same look on their faces, "where's pretty Diggory?"

"I don't know."

The twins nodded and Fred grabbed a bag and placed it in front of Camilla.

"What is this?"

"Well, if you're bored, why don't you plan a prank on Diggory? You can even prank any of us." Camilla raised her eyebrows at them, "but I don't know how."