Chapter 9

Camilla woke up. The sun was shining through the tinted window and everyone except her are still asleep.

Camilla checked the time and it was 7 in the morning. She felt like she could be in bed forever due to the weather but she was hungry so she stood up and took a warm shower. Today was the Yule ball and Camilla was nervous.

Camilla wore black leggings, grey Uggs and a grey sweatshirt. She dried her hair and went to the great hall to eat breakfast.

There were only few students who were up and Camilla sat down by herself and ate while reading the Daily Prophet. She was enjoying her time alone when someone sat the opposite side of her seat.

"Morning Devonshire" she looked up and saw, "it's been a while, Malfoy."

"I heard that you and Diggory will go to the ball together." Camilla went back on the newspaper and said, "so?"

"Why go with him? A girl like you with a pretty face shouldn't go out with him." Camilla looked at Draco with intensity, "first, is that all you care about for a girl? One with a pretty face? And second, did you expect me to go to the ball with you? If you're dreaming about that, i can just kiss your dreams goodbye." Draco smirked at her, "sure. I would not regret it since you'll kiss me"

"You're disgusting. I'm older than you!"

"So? Age doesn't matter when it comes to love" Camilla laughed sarcastically, "that's not what you call love, it's called flirting. Do you understand that, boy?"

"Why are you treating me like a kid?" He narrowed his eyes at her, "because you are to me" Draco rolled his eyes and stood up, "this conversation is pointless! I'm out!"

"Woah! I never knew you were that sassy" she looked up and saw Luke.

"You heard all of that?" Camilla asked as she placed her hands on her face and sighed.

"Y-yeah. I'm sorry. It was rude of me but why are you all stressed out and it's still morning?"

"It's a bit embarrassing." Then Luke sat down in front of her. "Well i've never- wait. Isn't it a bit weird that you're all by yourself and you're not with Cedric or with your other friends?"

Luke smiled, "that's because i'm the first one to wake up. Your honey is still snoring though" Camilla blushed, "uhh" was all she can say. Luke laughed. "You're cute. I'm excited to see you with my best friend later"

"Okay?" "You're not used on getting compliments, are you?"

"I do get compliments, especially in a school full of boys but i'm not used of responding to them"

"I see. By the way, is it true you helped Cedric in the first task?"

"I felt bad for not helping him throughout the week due to erm that and i just told him what i had in mind and that was pretty much it." Luke smirked, "really now? You didn't get a bonus?" Camilla was confused, "what are you talking about?"

"Well, everyone knew that you were aiding the champions and the girls were jealous of you." "Who were they jealous for?"

"All of them but mainly on Cedric" Camilla felt like Luke was testing her or something, "well they can have him. I'm not interested in other boys anyway."

Camilla's eyes widened of what she said, "so you admit that you like Ced-"

She covered his mouth, "shut it will you?!" She whisper yelled at him. She removed her hand and wiped it on her leggings.

"So you're interested in Ced-"

Camilla quickly throw a scary glare at him and that shut him up. "I know what's wrong with you. You're in denial that you have feelings for him!"