1

"Two Big Macs and a happy meal please" Justin calls into the little machine in macdonals driveway. I'm starving now, I didn't really eat much at the restaurant with Gab, I didn't feel like I had much of an appetite then, but now I could eat a whole cow. It's already 7 which means Violet must be starving now, she normally eats at 5.

"Okay that shouldn't be too long sir, please drive down to the next window" the woman behind the counter smiles sweetly at Justin. It's like she can't even see me here sitting next to him, with my fricken hand in his.

"Thanks" Justin replies before doing as she says.

Violet fell asleep about 10 minutes ago, she must be shattered, she's been through a lot today already. I'm not sure how I'm going to explain this to her when she starts asking questions, which she will because she's always asking about her dad, she's so use to him not being around. I don't even know how to explain it to myself, I would never do something so crazy, but Justin has convinced me that we're both better off this way, I really hope he's right.

"Here you go" a woman finally passes our food through the little window. The smell hits my nose and its making me even more hungry then before.

"Vio, foods here" I say softly, tapping her leg, trying to wake her up. She's always been a deep sleeper, a nightmare to wake up, she can sleep through literally anything.

"Violet wakey wakey" Justin calls once and violets eyes open seconds later.

"Yummy" she smiles, tucking into her happy meal.

"That's not fair, why doesn't she wake up first time for me" I pout.

"You make me fall in love with you even more every time you pout like that" Justin winks, pulling me into a kiss. God I love this boy.