27

"Can I have Justin Bieber on the stand please" the judge calls. My heart starts racing at the sound of his name.

He's here? I had no idea they were bringing him here. As he approaches the stand he looks over at me and gives me the warmest smile ever, it's made me feel more confident and ready to fight this battle with all I've got. We will be a family again, me, Violet and Justin. That's how it should be. Just having Justin near me is all the support I need to fight this.

"Please explain to the court why you are in prison and why you've been bought here today, it must have been important for you to risk having a longer sentence just so you can come here today."

"I'm in prison because Jayde's ex boyfriend, the father of Violet, has accused me of trying to kill him. I've been wrongly accused and evidence will soon prove that. I'm here today to help jayde win custody of Violet, she's like a daughter to me and I would do anything for her. Gab is an awful person, he's violent, dangerous and out of control. He's not fit to be a father and Violet deserves a family who's going to provide for her, look out for her at all times and love her with all their hearts. Me and jayde are the only family she needs." God I love this man so much.

"You son of a bitch, you're not laying a finger on my daughter or girlfriend ever again. I'm gonna knock your fucking head off your shoulders if you talk about me like that again." Gab growls and he stands up and launches himself across the room.

This is perfect. Now they can see what a monster he really is. Who's going to give a little girl to a monster like that?

Justin looks at me and gives me a quick wink before returning to his stone cold look. I can't help but smile.