11

"Thank you for this Shan, please be careful with her and if anyone asks questions come straight back" I smile sweetly. Shan just arrived and she's decided to take Violet out to the zoo for us because it's too risky for us to leave the hotel and poor Violet hasn't been out in days.

"Place to ourselves for the day, how perfect does that sound?" Justin winks just as Shan leaves.

I give him a sexy grin and walk towards him, pulling his body into mine and placing my lips on his. I've not been alone with him at all since we left home and it feels good, I've wanted this for a while now.

He grabs my legs around his waist and moves us towards the bed, stopping at the edge and gently lowers me to the ground, slowly pulling my dress over my head and tossing it to the side. I immediately try to cover myself with my hands out of habit.

"No Jayde. Don't ever hide your beautiful body from me" he commands in a gruff voice, as he takes a step back to get a better view. "Damn baby you're so sexy," he comments as he steps towards me and I fell onto the bed on my back using my elbows to prop me up. Justin drops to his knees in front of me. He slowly lifts my left foot in front of him and removes the black pumps I'm still wearing, and then repeats the same thing with my right foot.

"As hot as you look in just your panties and heels, I don't want to get hurt" he laughs with a mischievous grin and a wink.

He stands up and pulls his white t shirt over his head. I suck in my breath at the vision of his masculine beauty. His bronzed bicep and pecs are half-covered in tattoos. He removes his jeans, but keeps on his boxer briefs as I drink in the sight of him. I feel his soft skin against mine as he climbs over me to reach my lips with his. I run my hands all over his chest and back as he claims my lips in a mind numbing kiss. Just as I feel his erection pressing against my panty-covered slit he backs his hips away and kisses a path down my neck towards my aching breasts.

He palms my breasts with his hands and kisses the mounds that spill out of the top of my bra. I arch my back and put my hands into his hair in an effort to direct his lips to where I need them the most. Justin looks up at me with a sparkle in his eye.

"My little princess is impatient isn't she?" He laughs as he removes my bra strap and swiftly captures an aching nipple between his lips.

Justin then spreads my thighs and settles his shoulders between my legs. He turns his head and kisses the sensitive flesh at the bend of my right knee. Then he turns his head and kisses the sensitive flesh inside my right thigh and I shudder with need. He looks at me intently with his piercing brown eyes and leisurely lowers his head to kiss the inside of my left thigh. My breath is coming in rapid, shallow gasps now and my hands are clenching the sheets.

I feel his manhood against my thigh, and as he leans up on one arm to help guide himself into my waiting warmth. He slides the tip in and out a few times and I can't believe how greedy I am to have I'm inside of me after that mind-blowing orgasm he just gave me.

"Jayde?" He asks hesitantly.

"Hmm?" I only manage to get out.

"Are you on the pill?" He asks, still making shallow thrusts into my lady hood.

"Yes" I reply and then he slides all the way inside of me. Suddenly I feel a burning pain.

Justin rests his forehead against mine.