15

I'm in the bathroom washing my hair when I hear the door knock loudly. Justin is in the room I'm sure he can open it for me. I finish washing my hair and wrap it in a towel.

"Mummy it's daddy" I hear Violets cheerful voice call to me as I leave the bathroom. My heart stops beating for a few seconds when I see him standing in the doorway, Violet is in his arms.

"Darling come here please" I gulp, grabbing Violet out of his arms and into my grip. Where did Justin go?

"Not happy to see me?" Gab grins. I shake my head, looking down at the floor, I can't look at him because he makes my skin crawl. "I told you I knew where you was, didn't you believe me?" He laughs bitterly. Violet is looking up at me with her gorgeous blue eyes, she is confused.

I quickly grab my phone out of my back pocket but Gab flies across the room and grabs it out of my hand, I scream quickly but stop when I feel Violet tensing up. "It's okay baby" I reassure her.

"Yeah, your mummy was just having a silly moment, I've missed you baby, I've come to take you home" he says, bending down to face her.

"Don't touch her, you're not taking her anywhere!." I spit.

"Calm down princess, it's not me who's running from the police is it, I can do what the hell I want." He laughs. "Oh by the way, you can't take children to a prison, it's not safe." He says.

"What you talking about?"

"Justin, I'm sure he's going to miss Violet, he's back home where he belongs."

No. No no no, please no.