31

I pick the ring up off the floor and head back downstairs to see Justin and Violet cuddled up on the sofa watching the Smurfs.

"Hey babe." Justin smiles as he spots me. I smile and join them on the sofa. When I see Justin, my body relaxes.

"Jayde you're shaking."

"I found the ring." I smile, trying to change the subject. I don't think there's any need to get him all heated up, Gab is gone and tomorrow he'll never be able to come near any of us again. Justin's eyes light up as he sees the ring in my hand. He winks at me before taking the ring out of my hand and getting down on one knee.

"What are you doing you goon." Shan laughs in the doorway. I give her a funny puzzled look and Violet giggles her head off on the sofa, pointing at Justin.

"I never want to spend another second of my life away from you. You're the love of my life, I've honestly never met anyone as perfect as you before and I'm so happy when I see you smile, when your gorgeous eyes light up, my world is complete. So jayde. For the second time, will you make me the happiest guy alive and say yes to marrying me?"

"Uhhh" I play, looking up at the sky with my finger in my mouth. He pouts and Violet starts jumping around laughing.

"Of course I will you big softy. Come here." I stand up and wrap my arms around Justin's neck, placing my lips on his and allowing him to put the ring on my finger.

"Never take this off again." He grins.

"Never ever ever." I nod.

"Yaaaay" Violet cheers, getting in the middle of us and hugging both our legs.

"Congrats, again guys" Shan laughs in the doorway.