10

"This will do for today, it's quite cosy isn't it?" We've just arrived a hotel, we've been driving all morning and Violet is really tired and ratty. Shannon is meeting us here in an hour, she's been dying to see Violet and Justin, I'm looking forward to seeing a familiar face after so long.

"Right missy do you want cheese or ham in your sandwich?"I ask Violet.

"Cheeeeese please".

"That rhymes, look at you violet, a little song writer in the making" Justin winks at Violet, making her laugh.

"Cheese please, cheese please" Violet sings over and over again.

"I like it" I laugh.

As I start cutting the bread i feel my phone vibrating in my back pocket. Its a number I don't recognise.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Jayde, get your fucking ass home right now, what do you think you're playing at, you belong with me and you know you do." It's gab.

"How did you get this number?" I say shakily. Justin looks at me with concern. I just shake my head, looking at Violet.

"Bring my daughter home before I get someone to hunt you down and kill your snake of a boyfriend" he spits aggressively down the phone. 

"Bye don't call me again please" I say quickly before hanging up. My hands are shaking uncontrollably and my breathing is all over the place. I block the number then put my phone back in my pocket.

"Babe what was that?" Justin asks, anger clear in his tone.

"It doesn't matter now" I fake a smile and continue making the lunch. There's no way he'll be able to track us down, right?