24

When I read the text from gab earlier today my stomach dropped, he makes me feel physically sick every time I think about him, or see his face, or head his name. I am not looking forward to seeing him in the court after all this time, I hate him more than I've ever hated anyone before and I don't know if I'll be able to keep calm, which is exactly what he wants, for me to get angry and show the court my aggressive side. He's telling me that the only way I'll ever get to be with my daughter again is if I get back with him, so we can be a happy family again, expect we were never happy, or a family.

I don't think I have a chance in hell of winning this custody battle considering I kidnapped Violet and left with another man, a man who is now in prison. Gab is smart and he has everything right where he wants it to be. Justin tried to killed him, then we grabbed Violet and left, without checking if he was alive. That's his case and it makes us look pretty awful. He also knows that the longer the police are looking for him, the longer Justin's case goes on hold. Justin won't be with my next week and that makes me feel weak, I need him.

We might not win custody but I don't think gab will either, considering he also kidnapped Violet and is no where to be found now.

My baby will end up with strangers at this rate and the thought of that makes me want to scream, Violet doesn't deserve this life, she should be with me and Justin, the best dad she's ever had in her life.