13

"Baby please come in here for me" Justin calls me from the bedroom, I'm just finishing my makeup.

"One second" I call back. Shan and Violet are out getting breakfast, but they should be back any second now and I'm glad because I'm absolutely starving.

Once I've finished my makeup I walk out to see Justin siting on the edge of the bed, he looks really nervous.

"What's going on?" I giggle nervously, just seeing him nervous makes me nervous as hell, my stomach is doing flips.

"Just sit on the bed for me" he ordered gently, tapping the bed next to him. I do as I'm told and slowly sit on the edge of the massive bed, trying not to slip of it.

Suddenly Shan and Violet come bursting through the front door and Shan hands Justin a little gift. "Just as you ordered" she smiles.

What's going on? Justin clears his throat. He turns to me, getting on one knee and pulling out a small box the same colour as the gift bag. My breath catches and my heart is racing. "I hope that you know I love you and Violet. I want to spend the rest of my life showing you both just how much. Will you please do me the honour of becoming my wife?" He opens the box, holding it out to me revealing the most beautiful princess cut diamond I've ever seen.

"Yes Justin! Yes I'll marry you." I sob and run into his arms. He plants kisses all over my face and hugs me tightly. He stops his rain of kisses and looks around for someone.

"Violet come here sweet pea" he motions to her. " I have something for you too". He pulls another box out of the bag, this one white. "I hope you don't mind" he says, looking at me and showing me what he has in the box. I nod my approval through my tears.

"I'm giving this to you so you'll always know you're in both mine and your mums heart." Justin explains to her as he places the White gold necklace with a locket of a heart within a heart around her neck.

He grasps both of us pulling us close. "I want you to know that no matter what happens, no matter how tough things get, I'll never run away, I'll run to you."