21

"Jayde you shouldn't be here." Justin sighs.

"I practically lived in this visitors room for 8 years remember." I try to joke but I can't get a smile out.

"I don't want you to see me like this." He says, looking down. He's in the horrible orange suit that made gab look fat, surprisingly orange is actually Justin's colour.

"You look sexy in orange" I wink, making him laugh slightly.

"You look beautiful, as always Jayde. But I can see you've not been getting much sleep. I feel awful and powerless in here, I want to be there with you, holding your hand every step of the way. Wiping your tears." I can tell he's getting frustrated.

"Justin, remember you told me they'll gonna get out of here soon? Well I believe that, I need you to carry on believing that. You've done nothing wrong. Gab is a monster and the world is finally starting to see that."

"If he's touched Violet I swear to god." Justin punches the table In front of him. It doesn't even make me flinch because if that happened with gab it wouldn't be the table getting the hit. I know 100% that Justin would never lay a finger on me.

"We can't think like that or we'll drive ourselves crazy. He's never hurt Violet and we have to have faith that it's going to stay like that" I whimper.

"I'm so sorry baby" he sighs.

"None of this is your fault." I cry.