20

I wake up to an unknown voice saying my name. When I look around I realise I'm on the sofa in Shannon's apartment and the only voices I can hear are on the tv. I go to turn it off when I get a shock, my face is all over the screen.

Reports show that Jayde Butcher, who was with gab for 10 years, but left him for his cell mate, is out of hospital. Gab is on the run with their child Violet. No one knows his surname or anything about him, but if you see this man please report it to the police as soon as possible. Justin remains in his cell until we get to the bottom of the case, which is on hold for now as finding Violet is more important. As for Jayde, she's free to leave wherever she is hiding.

Hiding? I'm not hiding. This is what Gab wanted, to distract the police from finding out that Justin is innocent here. This is being dragged on for way too long because he's taken Violet and none of this is fair!

"Hey I made you breakfast, it's on the kitchen counter when you're ready for it." Shan smiles sweetly when she sees I'm awake. I nod then look back at the tv.

Shan sighs loudly when she spots our faces all over the screen. "We will find Violet Jayde okay? And once the police realise Justin is innocent they'll let him go."

"Can you take me to him?" I say suddenly. I can't go another minute without seeing his face and hearing his comforting voice, he's the only person who can calm me down.

"Of course" she nods, rubbing my arm gently. "Have some breakfast then we'll set off."