7

*knock knock*

We are woken up by someone knocking loudly at the door. I look at the clock on the beside table and see it's only half 8, why is someone knocking on our door at this time in the morning. Justin rubs his eyes and looks at me quickly, before pulling some clothes on and walking over to the door to open it before they bang loudly again and wake violet up, she loves her sleep. She would be so grouchy all day if she was woken up like that.

"Hi?" Justin asks when he sees a young woman standing at the door, I'm guessing she works in the hotel.

"Hi, I wanted to warn you, the police are paying a visit today, looking in every hotel room." She smiles sadly.

"Okay what are they looking for?" Justin asks, just as confused as I am.

"You" she says quickly, looking around. "They have a search warrant for your arrest" she finishes sadly.

"Thank you so much for the warning" Justin smiles sweetly at her.

"I know you're not a bad guy, for what it's worth I don't think you would try to kill anyone."

"He's not a bad guy at all." I add, getting up and walking over to Justin's side. She nods in agreement.

"Well good luck with everything, I don't know you were here okay?" We both nod.

"Thank you again" we say before closing the door.

"I'll wake Violet up, you just get everything packed up as quick as possible" Justin says calmly. I don't know how he's staying so calm right now.  I'm freaking out inside.

"What are we going to do!" I cry. I can't deal with this, it's so unfair. This is exactly what Gab wanted.

"Please baby don't cry, just stay calm and start packing" Justin whispers.

I nod and pull myself together, packing everything I can grab.