29

"Can everybody please stand." The judge says. Everyone stands and my heart starts pacing extra fast, I don't think my blood pressure can take much more of this. Shan grabs my hand and squeezes it. I'm so grateful she's here.

"We have come to a verdict. Violet Homes will be in the custody of Jayde Butcher, permanently. We have also managed to get a full confession out of Gabriel Homes that he did in fact lie about Justin Bieber trying to kill him, we've looked into his history and we can see that he was a violent boyfriend and father, therefore Justin will be released later tonight and Gabriel will remain in custody."

I think I'm dreaming. This is the best thing that could have happened. Someone pinch me now. I can't believe it. How did they manage to get a confession out of him. I honestly thought it wouldn't go my way. Gab is the most stubborn man I know.

I look over at Justin and I can barely see him through my tears. Shannon hugs me tightly and all the sounds around me come crashing in again, everything went silent for a minute.

Suddenly I see Violet being carried in through the doors. I rush over to Justin and grab his hand before we both walk over to collect our gorgeous baby girl.

We can finally be a family again, no more running, no more prison, no more Gab. By the sounds of it, he's going to be right where he belongs.

His home.

Prison.