28

I walk outside the courtroom and see Justin standing there with handcuffs on his hands and a police officer standing right next to him. I run over and throw my arms around him, this is the first time I've been able to touch him since he went to prison and I want to make the most of the feeling before it gets taken away from me again.

"Thank you so much Justin for getting here, it means the absolute world to me, but you really didn't need to extend your prison time for it." I kiss his cheek softly and he gives me a little smile. It breaks my heart that he can't touch me.

"There's nothing more important to me in this whole entire world, than you getting Violet back. I'll make it out too just you watch, they'll soon see I'm innocent. I'm here to show everyone gabs true colours, it seems to be working." I smile at this, thinking back to how crazy he went in there, that can't be good for his case at all.

"Please could you step back a bit, you're too close" the police officer says in a bitter tone. I take a step back and roll my eyes.

"God I can't wait to have you home, I'm never letting you go." I kiss him softly before we all get called back into the court room for the final decision.

I've never been so terrified in all my life.