16

Shannon's PoV:

"Excuse me," a petite blonde woman approaches me, I'm sitting in the waiting room.  After I got a call from Justin, telling me that he's at the police station I went to check up on Jayde and found her laying on the floor, unconscious. The worst sight was seeing that violet wasn't anywhere to be seen, I have no idea where she is or what happened to Jayde, i have no idea how long she was laying on the floor like that for. I just rushed her to the hospital as quick as I could, she's still not woken up yet.

"Shannon, hi my names Dr. Carsons," The blonde smiles. I reach my hand out and she shakes it.

"How is she?" I ask anxiously.

"She has a broken rib, facial swelling, various abrasions and bruises. I've seen a lot worse; thankfully, there's no internal bleeding," the doctor explains. I can't believe this is happening. "She'll be fine. However, the detective would like to ask you some questions," she smiles sadly. I nod my head for her to go.

"Would you like to see her?" She asks me. I nod quickly and she leads me to her room. Dr. Carsons opens the curtains and my heart stops as soon as I see her. Her face is so swollen and discolored. If it wasn't for her long blonde hair and pink nials I wouldn't recognize her.