30

"Jayde what do you want for breakfast?" Shan smiles as I walk down the stairs to see everyone in the kitchen. Violet is eating at the table, Justin is sitting next to her reading the paper and Shan is at the oven making pancakes.

"Pancakes please they smell amazing" I smile. I just stand in the doorway, taking in the view. I've been dreaming of this day for months.

"Jayde where's your engagement ring." Justin says as he approaches me. I look down at my finger and realise I took it off because it every time I caught sight of it , It hurt because at that point I thought I'd never be able to marry Justin, I really thought this moment would never happen.

"Wait here." I grin as I rush upstairs to find it. I remember putting it in my jewellery box. I open it and see it's not in there. Hmm what did I do with it then.

"Is this what you're looking for?" His voice. It makes the hairs on my body stand up. I spin my body around to come face to face with the man who makes my stomach turn every single time he's around.

"Gab. What are you doing here?"

"I've got until tomorrow. You know until they lock me up for knocking you out and whatever else you say I've done. I find it quite funny how all it took was for them to check the security cameras in the hotel. Thought I'd say sorry about that. No hard feelings and all." He grins, stepping closer. I take a step backwards. The sliver on my ring keeps catching my eye as he moves it around his finger. "This is a lot cheaper than the ring I was planning on getting you. What a shame." He laughs. He's actually crazy.

"Justin is downstairs." I whimper. I really wish I was stronger than this, I don't want him to know I'm scared of him, but after the last time we were alone together, I can't help but tense up.

"Relax." He runs his hands down my arms. I jult my body backwards. "I've just come to say goodbye. Here have your pathetic ring." He turns around and chucks it in the hallway before giving me one last look. "All I ever wanted was your love. I had that until Justin came along and took my whole world away from me."

"Please leave." I sigh.

"Relax yourself, I'm going." He waves his hands in the air then exists the way I'm guessing he came in, through the window.