12

"God I love you Jayde" Justin sighs, kissing the top of my head. We are currently laying in bed.

"I love you too Justin, so much." I smile, cuddling up to him some more.

"I think we should get dressed, Violet will be back any second now" Justin says, suddenly realising the time.

"Oh god yeah, how times flies when you're having fun" I wink, making Justin laugh as we start getting up and putting our clothes back on, I have to bite my lip at the sight of him.

There's a soft knock on the door, which means Shan is back with Violet. Justin walks over and opens the door for them.

"Mummy" Violet yells, running over to me and hugging me around the waist.

"Hello baby, did you have a nice day?" I ask her.

"Yeah, Aunty Shan showed me all the animals at the zoo" she grins.

"Thank you so much for today Shan, it means a lot" I smile.

"Don't thank me just yet, she's been asking me some pretty awkward questions about having a brother or sister." Shan says sympathetically.

"Really? I wonder what bought that on." I say, looking at Justin, he just looks as concerned as I do.

"Well she saw a few siblings today at the zoo and I guess she wants one" Shan shrugs.

"Yeah mummy, can I have a little brother or sister now that daddy's here?" She asks suddenly, tugging at my shirt. I look at Justin and see he's as shocked as I am, but I can also see how touched he is that she just called him daddy. My heart is melting. "I had a dream that I had a baby brother. He was so cute and I got to hold him and feed him. Are you gonna have a baby mummy?"

I look frantically at Justin, what the hell do I say to that? Do I want to have Justin's baby, so soon? I would love to carry a part of him inside me, a piece of him that would link us together, but now just isn't the right time considering we are always on the move and we don't have a stable home. 

"I would love to have a baby with your mum someday sweetie, but we're not quite ready for that yet." Justin says, coming to my rescue.