14

"Hello?" I yawn, answering the phone. I was just getting ready for bed when it rang, Justin is in the shower.

"I know where you are" A voice spits on the other end. Of course it's Gab. I don't say anything.

"You not going to answer me?" He laughs bitterly. My heart is pumping out of my chest.

"Two calls, it must be my lucky week" I mumble sarcastically.

"I know I was wrong." He says suddenly, taking me by surprise.

"You really mean that? Or are you just saying what you think I want to hear?"

"I mean what I say." He sounds offended. I can't believe this guy, honestly.

"Gab I'm tired of doing this with you." I sigh.

"Well what do you want me to say?" He asks defensively. What do I want him to say? What the fuck do I want him to say?

"I want you to leave me the fuck alone, for good." I respond.

I don't say anything, I just cut the call before he gets a chance to reply, then I hear Justin coming back into the room.

"Baby is everything okay?" He asks, sweetly in the doorway.

"Yeah, everything's fine." I say, forcing a smile. He smiles back at me then walks back into the bathroom.

I sigh and lay back in bed. For years Gab played with my emotions. He would hurt me, then when id leave he would call me just like that and sweet talk me into thinking he's changed and I'd stupidly go back to him every single time. Being with Justin now has really opened my to how a girl should be treated. Gab is a disgusting human being, he's ruined mine and his daughters life by lying to the police about Justin. We can never live a normal life again.