2

"Room for three please, with a little princess bed for this little one". We've just arrived at a hotel, the first of many until Justin can find work somewhere, once he does we will stay in that hotel until we have enough money between us to get a place together. He's a plumber so he shouldn't find it too hard to find a good stable job somewhere, I hope. I have my mums money that I was left when she died, but I haven't touched any of it yet because I couldn't trust Gab, so I kept it quite. My dad wasn't allowed a penny because of what he did. Only me and Gab know the truth about that, now I'm terrified about what he's going to do with that information now I've left him.

You know what, I am done protecting my dad now, he's done nothing to protect me over these past 10 years, he doesn't even know his own granddaughter, so why should I care about his stupid secret staying safe.

"Here's your keys, enjoy and if you want anything just call room service, the charge will be added to your bill when you leave" she smiles sweetly. Well at least she told us, some places don't tell you that until you are leaving and you realise your bill is way too expensive.

We walk up to the room and when Justin unlocks the door I gasp at how beautiful our room is, the view is like nothing I've ever seen before. 

"Get a job here Justin,  it is so beautiful."

"It's just not far enough baby" he says sadly, kissing my forehead before unpacking out clothes into the little drawers we are given. "But we can stay at least a week, Gab won't even know where to start looking, that's if he can get up on his feet at all." I nod, agreeing.

I know for a fact he's going to survive this, he always does.