Chapter Forty-Nine

Mia

There is no way I could get out of telling Rydel, she had the scan photo in her hand! 

Before Ross came home with the kids me and my sister-in-law sat down together and discussed what it will be like for the next eight months. Rydel decided there and then she only wanted two children and this would be her last one. I tried not to laugh at her plan but I couldn't help but tell her that trying to make a plan like that hardly ever works. I'm on my fourth child and I myself only planned to have two. 

All to soon she left with a smile on her face, eager to get home to her husband to tell him the good news. We said to each other that we won't announce together since Rydel still wants to see her Doctor before telling everyone else. 

When the kids ran through the door from school I instantly grabbed Ross' hand and pulled him into the kitchen away from the little ears who could be listening. I told him the news of his sister and the smile on his face couldn't of got any bigger. If he wasn't overly excited about his own baby, he was now grinning from ear to ear to find out he's going to be an uncle again. 

We spent the evening together curled up together as a family watching movies. It was a tight squeeze on the couch but with me on Ross's lap and the kids squished up together we were perfect. And while we watched the screen together Ross would seek his hand up around my waist and place is perfectly on my stomach. 

I think we're going to need a bigger couch if we wanted more evenings like this in the future. 

...

"So what's the plan tonight then?" Ross asked again, even though I already explained to him before we went to bed last night. But how could I expect anything less, my husband has slept since then, I'm surprised he can even remember his own name in the morning. 

"We're telling the kids when we get to your Moms this evening and then once they know we're telling everyone" I smile as I button down my shirt. Without a reply Ross stands behind me and starts un-buttoning the shirt from the top. 

"Mr Lynch" I gasp and swat away his hands but that doesn't stop him. "Stop it!" I giggle. 

"I can't help myself" He drawls, "I can't resist you" 

"Well you have to" I demand. "I'm meeting Lucy in an hour and you have to take the kids to school" 

"But that's no fun, can't I just take the kids to school and then come back and spend the day in bed with you?" He smirks and gently places his lips on my neck. "You know you want to" 

I lean my head to the side and let Ross slowly kiss down neck and even though the thought of spending my day getting lost in the sheets with my husband is absolutely delightful I can't cancel on my best friend, she will hunt me down if I do. 

"No!" I pull away from Ross and quickly button my shirt back up and leave the room. "I'll be back this afternoon!" I call out to him as I walk down the stairs. I make my way to the kitchen and my three children eating their breakfast at the table. Every room I walk into I realise we're going to need to buy more things for our house if we're adding on an extra tenant. 

"All ready for school?" I rub my hand over Ryders soft blonde hair and sit down at the table with my three babies. 

"Yes" Robin and Ryder say together before stuffing cereal into their mouths. Both of them can't function in the mornings, so trying to have a conversation with them is like drawing blood from a stone. 

"I'm not!" Riley cheers, smiling up at me and I can't help but grab my little boy and pull him onto my lap. 

"I know" I kiss the side of his head. "Not too much longer now"