Chapter Twenty-Eight

Mia's POV

"So what happened after I left?" I ask, tracing patterns up and down Ross's chest. "With Harry?" 

His body went tense under mine at the mention of his name. 

"He left" 

"He left?" I look up at him but his eyes were directed at the ceiling. "Just like that?"

"Just like that" He says, loosening his arm from my shoulder. I prop myself up and quickly climb on top of him, pulling the sheets over us both. The feeling of my bare skin on his felt exquisite and he needed him to come back to me. 

"Hey" I say softly, grabbing his face in my hands. "Stop it" 

"Stop what?" He's distancing himself away from me. I run my fingers over the stubble on his chin, he needs to shave but he looks even more sexy with facial hair. 

"Over thinking everything. I only asked what happened" 

"I don't want to talk about him, he almost made me lose you again" His eyes join mine and his hand finds my hip and squeezes it. 

"But you didn't lose me" I gesture to our naked bodies and clothes that are scattered across the bedroom. "I wanted to know what happened because I don't want to open the door to a cop wanting to know where you are" 

"There won't be any cops looking for me" He says. "I'm good at hiding evidence" He wiggles his eyebrows. 

"That makes me feel so much better Mr Lynch" I hit his arm and he quickly turned us over so he was pinning me to the mattress. 

"Stop trying to be sarcastic Mrs Lynch" He smirks and then runs his nose over my jaw. "I love being able to call you that again"

"Me too" My breathing changes as his lips connect to my already flaming skin. "I don't want to be called anything else"

"I won't let that happen" He whispers. "Do we have enough time to be naughty teenagers again?" He looks up and his eyes are full of lust, making me want him even more. 

"Daddy!!" Robins voice comes from behind the door. Ross groans and I roll off him. 

"I think that's a sign to say no" I giggle pulling on my jeans. 

Ross puts on his boxers and once I'm fully dressed I open the door and our daughter runs in and straight into Ross's arms. 

"Morning baby" He places her next to him and he throws on his shirt, messing up his hair. 

"Grammy's taking me to school" Robin smiles and jumps up and down on the bed. 

"You shouldn't jump on the bed baby or you could fall" Ross stands up, and Robin giggles knowing exactly what is to come. She jumps up and throws herself towards her Dad and he catches her in his arms. 

"Fly Daddy!" She squeals. Ross nods and starts flying her around the room. He travels out of the room and down the stairs, Robin's laughter fades away as Ross carries her downstairs. 

...

"Say bye to Daddy" I say, Riley waves his arm towards Ross and Ryder hugs my leg tightly. After Stormie and Mark dropped Robin at school, Ross called into work and told them he would be starting later then usual, which meant he would be home late. We made a quick run home so he could change and so I could sort out the boys for the day. 

"I love you" He says, kissing me softly and then kissing his sons. 

"Bye" I sigh, and lead the kids back in the house.