Chapter One

I met Ross Lynch back when I was fifteen years old. He was sixteen and just finished his tour with R5. I was working at a restaurant in the heart of LA, the first time I saw Ross I think my eyes almost popped out of my head. His messy blonde hair, hazel eyes, his smile and laugh were hypnotising, until I noticed he was with a girl. Back then I thought I would never have a chance with a guy as good looking as him. But things can surprise you.

Once I'd finished my shift which was a good hour and a half after Ross had left with his date. I grabbed my coat and purse and left the restaurant but I face I didn't expect to see that night was Ross's. He was waiting outside for me and told me that something was telling him he had to talk to me.

After that night we became good friends. He soon asked me out on our first date and took me to the movies to see Frozen. Even though he brought me the wrong popcorn and split my drink over me it was still the most perfect night. He soon asked me to be his girlfriend and there was nothing to stop me from saying no.

After four years of dating Ross asked me to marry him on my twentieth birthday. Of course I said yes, I was head over heels in love with him. We planned our wedding and six months after he proposed to me we got married. Rydel was my maid of honour and my best friend Lucy was my bridesmaid. Ross couldn't choose out of his brothers and Ratliff for his best man, so they all shared the role. Me and Ross got married on the 20th of May 2016. It was the happiest day of my life.

A year later I gave birth to our little girl Robin. She had my blue eyes but Ross's nose and smile, and hair colour. She was perfect. Even though we had sleepless and sexless nights. I wouldn't change it for the world.

When Robin was two I found out I was pregnant again. Ross was over the moon and smiled for days after the doctor made if official. My pregnancy was awful. Constantly in and out of hospital with excoriating back pain and dizziness. I knew for a fact this one would be a troublemaker, just like his father. Stormie told me how when she was pregnant with Ross that she would be kept up all night with him kicking. Soon our little boy was born, again a pain in the ass, keeping me in labour for fifteen hours. Ross was having a melt down, every time I had a contraction Ross wouldn't know what to do with himself. But as soon as our baby was born he was calm again. He was perfect, spitting image of Ross. I couldn't see me in him at all, he carried on the Lynch's famous hazel eyes. Ross was smitten with him so we decided to name him Ryder.

I had my perfect little family and after the experience with Ryder I wanted to take a hold with the baby making. Ross wasn't so keen with the idea, he wanted more children and I couldn't handle any more. It had been months since I had a full nights sleep, and with Ross working most days with Hollywood Records, they had hired him as a manger there, he was always working long days and needed sleep when he arrived home. So I was left with a two year old and a newborn on my own.

I didn't get much help because everyone else was busy with their own lives. Riker got married to his long term girlfriend Geena, they had twin boys together. Charlie and Max.

Rocky met my best friend Lucy at my wedding that night they got extremely drunk on the free wine and ended up making a little bundle of joy. Please note the sarcasm in my voice, their little girl Amber is now three, same age as Robin, and Rocky has been telling Ross he's thinking of proposing very soon.

Rydel and Ellington finally decided to try and work at a relationship and I have never seen the two of them happier, Ellington proposed two weeks after Ryder was born.

Ryland met a girl called Olivia a couple of months ago. They're taking things slow since his other siblings had made a go of the whole baby making, marriage thing already.

On Ryder's first birthday I found out I was pregnant again. I didn't bother telling Ross until everyone had left our house after the little party we through for him. Ross could tell I was upset and when the kids were asleep I took my chance to tell him the news. Obviously he was ecstatic and couldn't understand why I was so upset. Even after trying to explain what felt like a millions times how I felt about being pregnant again, he still didn't listen. Instead of being happy that night we shouted and screamed at each other.

Throughout my pregnancy with our third child me and Ross constantly fought. We put on a brave face in front of out family and friends but we knew things weren't going to be okay. He would leave before I woke up in the mornings and he would arrive home late at night. Robin who was only three could tell something was wrong and crawled into my bed every night and cuddled up to me, whispering to my swollen belly.

After our second boy, Riley, was born me and Ross went through more rough patches. Only when Riley was two months old Ross told me that our marriage wasn't going to work anymore and the idea of us separating was brought up. He stayed living in the house because he didn't want to confuse the kids and moved all of his things into the spare room and he would only come out to play with Robin and Ryder and sing to Riley.

I never thought in a million years my life could get this way but sometimes things just fall apart.

NEW FAN FICTON GUYS!

Looking forward to writing this one! What do you think of the first chapter?