Chapter Six

*Mia's POV*

"Mommy?" I drew my eyes away from the bills placed in front of me to my daughter sitting on the floor surrounded by her toys. As she was getting older her hair was becoming darker, just like mine. The boys still had their blonde locks but Robin was a lot like me. She had my blue eyes and face, she has many of Ross's features too. I still look at her and I can't believe she's mine and then guilt washes over me remembering that me and Ross are putting her through something a child should never have to witness.

"Yes honey?" My daughter stares up at me and frowns slightly.

"Where's Daddy?" She asks, her voice so innocent. My chest aches, she has no idea what's going on. I understand that Ross loves his children but he should be here all the time to see them, regardless of the situation between us. But this how Ross deals with things, he hides himself away. He can't help it, it's just how he processes.

"He's at work sweetie" I smiled softly and Robin just stared at me before continuing with her game.

I remember the day I found out I was pregnant.

"Ross, I don't feel so good"

We had just moved into our new house. It had only been a week since we got back from our honeymoon and the last couple of days I just felt horrible.

"What's up?" He sat down on the edge of the bed and rubbed my leg lightly. He'd only just got out of the shower so he just sat there in a towel. I bit down on my bottom lip as my eyes wondered over his body. My hormones were going crazy, we'd only just finished two weeks of bliss, how could I be wanting more?

"I know that smile anywhere" He smirked crawling over me. My eyes widened as he brought his lips to my neck. As much as I wanted to just rip off the towel wrapped around his waist and let him take me right now, I knew something was wrong. Something didn't feel right.

"Ross stop!" I wriggle out from underneath him and Ross pouts. "I'm sorry but I really don't feel good Ross, I've never felt like this before"

His face suddenly went to concern and quickly changed into a pair of black skinny jeans and white t-shirt. He stretched out his hand towards me and pulled me off the bed.

"I'm taking you to the doctors" His eyes were full off worry and the tone in his voice had changed. I nodded, not wanting to try and deny something wasn't right.

...

Mrs Lynch?" The doctor walked into his office and held out his hand in front of me. I smiled nervously and shook it. He sat down in front of his desk and looked at the notes in front of him.

"Well we found out why you're feeling this way" He smiled which made me even more uncomfortable. Ross squeezed my hand while taping his fingertips on his knee.

"Well, you're pregnant"

My heart literally stopped and out of the comer of my eye I saw Ross's body go ridged. Pregnant? We'd only been married a month and a half. Were we ready for this? Could we do it?

"I will give you both some privacy"

With that the doctor left leaving me and Ross alone in silence.

"Pregnant" I whispered. "I'm pregnant"

"You are" He replied turning to me.

"Do you think we can do it?" I asked and he nodded before placing both hands on my cheeks.

"I love you so much Mia"

"I love you too" I smiled as he kissed me gently. "We're having a baby"

...

"One more push Mia and you can finally meet your baby!" The midwife called. The pain was unbearable, I'd been here for eight hours and nothing has ever been this hard. Ross was by my side holding onto my hand.

"Come on babe, you can do it. I love you so much" He whispered in my ear. My Mom and Stormie were on my right hand side cheering my on, there were to many people in the room. To many nurses and guest. I just wanted it to all go silent for just a minute for everyone in the room to disappear.

I felt another contraction building up and I knew it was time, just one more moment of pain and I would have my baby. I would be a Mom and it would be time for me to take care of another person and I was so scared but completely ready. I took in a deep breath and pushed with all my might, I gripped onto Ross's hand as smiled next to me. Everyone's voices disappeared as relief fell over me when the pain washed away. I looked up and saw the small baby being held up in front of me, screaming her heart out.

Her.

We had a little girl. I looked to Ross who had tears in his eyes which were fixed on our baby being carried around by the midwives. He suddenly turned to me and planted a sweet kiss in my lips.

"I'm so proud of you baby" He whispered against my lips. Tears fell down my cheeks because of the happiness I felt at that moment. Ross moved away when the nurse walked over with our baby in a white blanket. She was placed gently in my arms and her cries quietened when she opened her big eyes to look at me. Ross leaned over so he could see her as well and he kissed my temple.

"What are you going to call her?" My Mom asked trying to get a better look. But I don't think I could ever let her go, she was perfect. I looked up at Ross and he smiled down at me and nodded his head.

"Robin" I breathed looking down at the small human in my arms. She was mine, all mine and I loved her with every fibre of my being. I looked towards Stormie and her expression was priceless. Tears brimmed in her eyes as she looked from her son to her granddaughter. Ross laughed a little and stroked Robin's head lightly.

"This is Robin Anne Lynch"

My Mom almost fainted when I said her full name. Me and Ross discussed names and decided if it was a girl then it would be my Mom's name for the middle and if it was a boy then it would be Mark's name. My Mom's smile widened and both her and Stormie hugged each other tightly.

Soon they left, including the nurses. Leaving me and Ross with our daughter. It felt like we were just staring at her for hours, but we couldn't help it. She was hypnotising. I finally had everything I could of wanted, a husband who I loved so much and a little girl. My perfect family.

But everything is far from perfect now.