Chapter Thirty-Two

Ross's POV

"Have you talked to Mia yet?" Rocky ask placing his beer on the counter. We're all round Rydel and Ellingtons today to celebrate the baby. They told family a few days ago and my Mom didn't hesitate to tell almost the whole damn town, so now everyone is piled into their house.

"Talked to Mia about what?" I turn to my brother and take a sip from my own bottle.

I'd finally got away from everyone pulling me into a conversation to talk about work and home. In my opinion they were just being nosy and they feel the need to know my business. They don't care about what goes on really, they just want something to talk about with their friends next time they get together. The husband who left his wife and children for another women and then decided he wanted to go back to his family. 

"The tour?" Rocky questions, as if I should know what he's talking about. 

"Tour? Dude I didn't think you were being serious!" I laugh, which results in Rocky frowning at me. 

"Of course I was! I thought you were in on it!" He leans on the counter. "Do you know how many of our fans want us to perform again" 

The R5 family were supportive when we decided to end the band. There was no way we could carry on touring and performing with our new families. Riker and Geena had their sons and me and Mia were newly weds. There wasn't anyway we could have possibly done that. 

"I bet you if we brought out an album now we'd be as popular as we used to be, maybe even more. We still have fans out there! I want to do something I love, and I know you miss it as much as I do" 

My brother is right. I haven't picked up a guitar in months but I miss being able to make music. I miss being able to express myself through song, to make others happy with what I could do. I miss being able to travel the world and experience so many new things. 

"I do miss it" I shrug, but I won't hide the fact that I do have a family now and they come first. Their needs will always come first. "But it's not possible"

"But-"

"Dude I know you miss it, but you have Lucy and Amber to take care of" I tell him. 

"I want Amber to experience everything I did" 

"At four years old? I bet by the time she is sixteen she will hardly remember it" I look out the window and watch Amber run into my Mom's arms. 

"Anyway, you're getting married in a few months and you and Lucy have planned to have another baby. No way will you ever be able to tour. Rydel is pregnant and Geena will not take Charlie and Max out of school" 

"Mom can home school them" He smiles. 

"Rocky it's not going to happen" I say and he frowns again. "At least not right now, maybe when we've all finished getting married and having kids" 

"Maybe" Rocky sighs. 

"What's going on here?" Lucy pops up behind us and wraps her arms around Rocky's waist. 

"We're just talking" I smile. 

"About?" She raises her eyebrow and I look at Rocky, hoping he chooses his words wisely around his soon to be wife. He looks between me and her quickly before smiling down at his fiance. 

"Our wedding day" He plants his lips on her forehead and I take that as my time to leave. I dodge the guest through the house in search of my wife. 

Since the incident with Robin, Mia has been on edge with the children. She won't let them leave her sight, Robin and Ryder have become restless always having to stay by her side. I make my way out into the back yard and find Mia holding Ryder on her lap and a miserable looking Robin sat opposite her.