Chapter Nineteen

Mia's POV

"You've got to be kidding me" Lucy groaned as I passed over a screaming Riley.

"He's still teething, he's been moody today" I hope she wouldn't pull out of taking care of the kids, I'm already late as it is to meet Harry. "He needs to go to sleep, he should go off okay"

"My head is already killing me Mia, now I have a screaming one year old to look after"

"I can try and call my Mom but-"

"No, don't call your Mom they'll be fine" She sighed and cuddled Riley into her chest. As much as she tried to tell me she didn't want to babysit, I know she loves having them around. I know how much she wants to be a Mom again, even if she won't admit it.

"Did Rocky come home?" After she told me he went to visit Ross today I wondered if Jane wasn't home. Was she out again? Was she cheating on him? Was she actually working?

"Yeah, he's colouring with Amber" She sighed. "Go and find Uncle Rocky" She smiled at Robin and Ryder and we both watched them run into the apartment.

"Have you talked to him?" I hope their not aruging. I can't imagine Lucy with anyone else and she's planning her dream wedding.

"Not really, I'm still angry"

"Talk to him, please. Don't go silent on each other, it won't work" She looked up from Riley to me. "Trust me"

She nodded her head and hugged me quickly. I don't need to elaberate on it, she knows exactly what I'm talking about. I kissed my baby's head and told Lucy I'll be back to pick them up around 11pm. I climbed into my car and texted Harry quickly telling him I'd be another ten minutes.

...

When I got to the resturant I realised what I was actually doing. I was about to go on a date with a guy that wasn't Ross. I'm finally starting to realise that it might be time to move on and as much as it pains me to think about it, it's true. Ross has moved on and even if I do dream sometimes he will come back to me I know that isn't possible. He's happy and I deserve to be happy again.

I brushed down the black dress I was wearing. Black was slimming and right now I needed to look slim. I wore red shoes and lipstick so I didn't look so dull. It was a bit different then jeans and a shirt, this was the first time in a long time I actually felt good in what I was wearing.

The waiter lead me to the table wear Harry sat straightening up his cutlary. When he saw me he stood up straight away almost knocking everything over. I giggled and tucked a piece of stray hair behind my ear and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Hi"

"Hi" I smiled and he pulled my chair out for me. I thanked him and took my seat. "Sorry I'm late"

"No it's fine, I wasn't waiting long" He smiled sweetly and started to pour me a glass of wine.

"Oh no, I don't want any thank you" His eyes widened slightly and he put the bottle down.

"Sorry, I should of asked"

"It's fine, I'm driving anyway, I have to collect the children later"

"How are they?" I smiled at his intrest in them.

"They're good thank you"

"How many do you have again?" He blushed. This wasn't exactly the type of conversation you start with on a first date.

"Three, one girl and two boys"

"And your not with their dad anymore?"

I giggled and shook my head. I watched as he let out a breath he's been holding in.