Chapter Twenty

I could taste the whiskey on his lips. His warm tounge slipped into my mouth and mine lapped over his. The feeling of his rough lips on mine sent shivers down my spine. I was lost in the kiss, I'd melted from his touch and I can't pull away. I don't want to pull away. His large hands grip both of hips and he pulls me over to sit on his lap. It wasn't until I realised we were still sat on the front porch.

"Ross" I breathed into the kiss. "Ross stop"

"No, no I can't. I love you" His toxic lips moved to my neck and he carried on his assault, lightly biting and sucking the skin, making my body ignite.

"We need to go inside and talk" I gasped as he trailed his tongue along my collar bone.

"No, no talking"

"Then let's get inside"

In a swift motion Ross put his arm under my leg and picked me up.

"Give me your key" He demanded and I reached into my purse to retrieve it. He took it from me and then kicked the door open, carrying me inside. The door clicked shut with a push of his foot and he placed me back on the floor.

"Mia" He breathed against my lips.

"Ross this can't happen, your drunk" I placed my hands on his chest but he wouldn't move.

"I'm not drunk" He slurs. "Ok maybe I am, but I need to do this Mia"

"Need to do what? Come here and remind me of what I don't have anymore? To leave and go back to Jane, to leave me alone" I feel tears rise but I swallow them down, I won't allow myself to show him what he was done to me. I need to show him who I am now.

"I know, I know you don't believe me and I'm a fool for doing what I did. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry"

"I...I can't"

"Don't do this to me Mia, I need you" He brushed his lips over mine and pressed his hips against my, causing me to gasp into his mouth for the second time this evening.

"See what you do to me?" He smirked. "I'm already hard and we haven't even began"

"What about Jane?" I stuttered. My head was spinning, the feeling of Ross pressed up against me made me forget what really was going on.

"Let's just say Jane isn't my first priority right now"

Before I could catch up with what my mind was telling me to do next I gripped Ross's collar and crashed my lips against his, allowing everything going on to melt away.

"Mia?" I looked up and Harry smiled at me.

"Are you okay?" He laughed. "You were staring off into space. I've paid the bill, shall we go?"

I looked over to where Ross and Jane were sat and their table was now occupied by a older couple. I imagined it? I brushed my fingers along my lips, the thought of his lips on mine made heat rise through my body.

"Mia?"

"Sorry, yes let's go" I smiled. I tried to push the thoughts of Ross holding me against the wall to the back of my mind.

"I had an amazing night" Harry said, leading me to my car.

"Me too"

"We should do it again?" I nodded and his smile grew bigger. "I'll call you then?"

"Yeah"

He leant in and gently pressed his lips against mine, letting them linger there.

I pulled away first, and a blushing Harry kissed my cheek before walking away to his own car.