Chapter Eighteen

What am I supposed to do?

After the party ended and everyone went home I was debating whether or not to tell someone about Jane. She was lying to Ross, she's been cheating on him! Doesn't he deserve to know the truth? Then again we're not together anymore and it's none of my business, I'll just look like a crazy ex trying to get between the two of them. How can I trust her around my kids though? She hates them...

I was snapped out of my thoughts when my phone started ringing. It was Harry.

"Hello?"

"Mia? Hi" He sounded to cheery for my mood right now. "How are you?"

Do I tell him? I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to hear me talk about my ex.

"I'm good" I lied.

"Great! I was wondering if you were busy tonight?"

"I...uh...just taking care of the kids, why?"

"Oh" Here we go, he forgot I had kids and now he wants nothing to do with me. "I wanted to take you out to dinner tonight"

"What?" I chocked out.

"I wanted to take you out...like a date?" I have made this more awkward then it needs to be.

"Obviously if you don't want to that's fine, because of the kids, or because you don't even want to, that's fine too I..."

"Sure" I interrupted him. It was cute that he was nervous.

"You will?" I could tell he was smiling.

"Yes"

"Great! I'll pick you up at 8?"

"Sure, do you know where I live?" I giggled.

"Oh...yeah" I laughed and told him my address before dialling Lucy's number. Out of everyone she will understand how bad I need to get out of the house.

"Hello?" She growled down the line.

"Hi?"

"Sorry Mia, I'm having a really rough day" She breathed, I heard the sound of a door close.

"What's up?" If I went off on my dilemma first Lucy would defiantly say no to the question I'm about to ask her.

"It's Amber, she's been throwing tantrums all day, it's driving me mad!"

"Where's Rocky?"

"He decided he had plans with Ross as soon as she started screaming. Typical men!" She was really mad.

"Oh"

"Why?" I could just picture her raising her eyebrow.

"I've been asked on a date"

"What? Oh my god Mia that's great, wait hold on a second! What does that have to do with me?" She was onto me, damn.

"Well, you know you're the greatest friend in the whole world and you love your niece and nephew-"

"No! Mia no! I have had a day from hell and having to deal with another three kids-"

"They'll behave I promise! Please! Please, please, please..." I listened to my best friend sigh as I carried on begging.

"Fine! Bring them around later. But you're feeding them! I'm not a catering service"

"Thank you!"

*Ross's POV*

"I need to run to the office baby" Jane grabbed her purse and keys.

"Again? It's a Sunday, do you really need to go?" I grabbed her arm as she walked past the couch and she smiled down at me. "Get back in your pyjamas and we can watch the new Batman film"