What's good?

*Zayn's POV*
I opened my eyes and found myself in my room. It was lit up by the sun about to rise up. I felt like shit, but at least my vision was clear.
I should lay down for a while... or three years. I'm never taking Xanax again.
My door opened. Mary, my maid, entered.
"Hi Zayn, feeling better?"
"Yeah."
"Oh you should have seen last night. You looked awful. And some kids were carrying you claiming that they were just bringing you home. Some black guy, and some blonde white boy who looks like Justin Bieber."
"Mary, they were helping me, and that was Justin Bieber..."
She froze. "REALLY?!?!? OH MY GOSH I MET JUSTIN BIEBER AND I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW!!!"
I stared at her.
The doorbell rang.
"I'll get it," Mary said.
As she left, I plopped my head onto my pillow. I need to stop going to clubs and shit; that's not gonna help with my break up.
I started having flashbacks of the moment Gigi and I got into that massive fight and she said evil things and I said evil things back. Then she threw shit at me and caused me to bleed. Mary called the police and she got arrested thank God. The stuff she broke are still in the living room. I don't know why I haven't cleaned up yet. I think it's remind me why it was time to leave that barely walking racist girl.
"JUSTIN BIEBER!!!!!!!"
Mary's vocie echoes everywhere. I rolled my eyes. Why is she so excited over a 22 year old?
Wait... Justin? What's he doing here?
I got up to see him.
"ZAYN, JUSTIN BIEBER IS HERE TO SEE YOU!!!"
"I know... I can see that. Can we talk in private?"
"Sure!" she cheerfully skipped to her room.
I turned to JB.
"Hey," I said.
"Sup?"
"Uh... I feel better. My vision is much more clear.. and I don't feel like dying anymore."
It was silent a little bit.
"Um... thank you for helping me get home. It was very sweet of you."
"Oh, no problem. I've been in your situation before."
"Hm..."
It felt awkward.
"Um... may I ask you a question?" he asked.
"Sure."
"Do you always do this?"
"No," I promised. "This is my first time taking Xanax."
"Was all this over a break up?"
"No." I just felt like getting high.
I noticed he was looking at the smashed glass.
"Alright well I'm gonna rest up. I'll be fine, I promise."
"Cool," he said.
"............."
".............."
"So uh...."
"See you later."
"Okay."
"....Bye."
"Bye."