Run

The next day, Mary came into my room with tea.
"Thank you," I said. I stretched.
"Don't worry, Mr. Malik," Mary said. "Everything will be fine."
The doorbell rang like crazy.
"I got it." She rushed, her body jiggling.
Who the bloody hell was that?
"Hey," I heard Justin's voice. "Is Zayn here?"
I rushed to the front door and was confused to see J with three duffle bags.
"Where are you going?" I asked.
"Come on, Zayn," he said, not answering my fucking question. "We gotta go!"
"What?"
"What's going on?" Mary demanded.
"We're suspects of Marshall Anderson's death!" Justin explained. If we don't leave now, our lives could be in danger!"
"Suspects?!?!?! But we're the ones who found him!"
"I know, but their stupid asses still think we could be behind it somehow.
"Just go through it!" Mary said. "And soon they'll see you're innocent!"
"The next thing you know, we'll be in jail for life," Justin argued. "Have you not seen the movie Life with Eddie Murphy and Martin Lawrence?!"
"IT'S A FUCKING MOVIE!" I hollered. "This is real life!"
"He has a point, Zayn, dear," Mary said. "Just come back when the real murderers get caught."
I thought about this. This is crazy. But hey, nothing like an adventure, right? We'll be back soon.
"Alright."
"Yes!" Justin said. "Go pack!"
I got clothes and bathroom things and returned back.
"Wait," I said. "We have to say goodbye to the girls!"
"Zayn!" Justin said. "We don't have time. Mary, explain everything to the girls. We'll see you soon."
"No!" I said. "I'm not going anywhere until I say goodbye to my love."
"The cops can show up any minute! Let's go!!!!!!"
*Icy's POV*
Hannah, SelFrida, Nicole, Angelina, Brittany, Kacey, Topaz, and I were in our house playing poker.
"FOR THE LAST TIME, BRITTANY!" Kacey shouted. "I DON'T HAVE A 3!!!!!"
"Oh, sorry," Brittany apologized.
The doorbell rang.
"Go get it, Hannah," I said.
"Bitch, no," she snapped.
I rolled my eyes and rushed to the door.
"Oh, hello Mary." Why is Zayn's maid here?
"Hello, darling. Is Hannah home? I have to tell both of you something."
"I'm here, miss," Hannah called.
"Good, good," Mary said. "How do I say this..... Zayn and Justin are going away for a little bit."
Hannah and I froze.
"What?" I said.
"Where?" Han asked.
"I'm not sure. They had to hide out for a bit because they're suspects for Marshall Anderson's murder."
"That's bullshit," Topaz said. "They're the ones who found his body!"
"I know," Mary agreed. "And the way this system is set up, they might end up in jail for life."
"They didn't even say goodbye?" Hannah weeped.
"They wanted to, but they needed to leave as soon as they could, so I am here to tell you that they love and miss you. They'll be back was they find who really did it."
"Where's my phone?" Hannah said. "I wanna call Z."
"Sorry," Mary said, showing her their phones. "When hiding out, you gotta leave your phone."
Hannah sighed.
"Don't worry, sweetheart," Mary said. "Well, I better get going home. Later girls."
Everyone was silent.
Hannah curled up in a ball.
What were we gonna do?
*Justin's POV*
I was driving with a fedora, sunglasses, and a scarf around my face. Zayn's goofy ass just brought green heart shaped sunglasses.
"Don't ask for stopping for food because I brought snacks," I said.
"Where are we staying?" he asked.
"Uh, I don't know," I responded.
"YOU DON'T KNOW?!?!?? We're just wandering around?"
"We're gonna find a place, relax!" Then an idea popped in my head. "Maybe we can just sleep in the car in an area where no one can find us."
"How bout NO!"
"Listen, pretty boy," I snapped. "Our lives are on the line."
"Yeah, I know!" Zayn said. "That's why we gotta be smart about where we go and where we are staying. Why can't we just stay at a hotel?"
"Why? So we can go up to them in all dressed up and suspicious and be like 'we need a hotel?' They can know it's us with all our information."
He wiggled around. "I have to pee!"
My blood boiled. "Now?"
"Well I didn't have time!"
"Okay, well there's a bottle back there," I informed.
"Excuse me?!" Zayn gasped.
"Oh, Zayn, stop being a pussy!"
"PUSSY?!"
"Yes!" I shouted. "You're too scared to sleep in a car and now you're too scared to pee in a bottle?!"
"No, but what if I make a mess?" he said. "You're driving rather wild."
"Fine." I pulled over. "Pee in the woods."
He opened the door and left. I groaned and slid my hands down my hands. How can two wildly famous young men pull this off? I'm pretty sure we'll be caught in like, two hours. We'll have to be driving all day if we wanna get as far away from home as possible. But what's the point if there's gonna be people all over looking for us? There's no way we can do this. Suddenly, I remembered Travis giving me a note and telling me to open it later. I digged in my blue Nike dufflebag. Maybe it could help us. I finally found it and it said:
What's good lil bitch? It's ya boi. Anyways, you and Zayn can stay with my uncle Marion and cousin Frank. Be safe.

The address was near it. Oh, thank God. Zayn returned.
"Zayn! Travis told me that we can stay at his uncles house! We're saved!"