Party, Love, Sex

*Lizzy's POV*
After the performances, there was an after party and it was lit. Don't Hurt Yourself by Bey was playing. Paris, Topaz, and I were talking. Topaz went to talk to Tanya and Lolita.
I was looking at a bunch of girls making out with each other. It's weird because a lot of girls who make out with each other at party are straight. If straight guys did this, they would be shamed? Hm, maybe it's just some girl thing.
Paris was looking at them, too. "Wanna make out?"
I looked at her shocked. "Really?"
"Well,I don't know. I never kissed a girl before."
"I had. I had a girlfriend before. Wanna try?"
She smiled. "Sure."
She sat in my lap and we kissed.
Woah....
The kiss started to get wild and sexual. I decided to use my tounge. She stopped the kiss and looked away.
"Uh.... that..." she cleared her throat. She got off my lap and looked down.
Brittany came and stopped the awkwardness. "Hey, girls! Wassup?"
Everything. Everything was up.
*Hannah's POV*
It was almost 3 in the morning and we arrived the mansion, tired as hell. Zayn and I were sharing a room. The room had a bright pink wall, giving the room a warm, girly feeling and look.
I put oils in my hair and wrapped it up. I put on pajamas (well, they're not exactly pajamas, it's a sports bra and nike shorts), brushed my teeth, and layed in bed with my man, who only took his shirt off and went straight to bed. I felt his sexy chest and touched his nipples. He let out a sweet, lovely sigh and tried to go to sleep.
"I love you," I said.
"I love you, too," he mumbled.
I turned off the light. I felt weird sleeping in a room that wasn't mine. The moon shined through the window and through the closed blinds. I was still angry with Zayn and Justin for missing Icy's first song. It's her first time singing in front that many people.
Sigh, oh well.
I lowkey didn't want to go home. At home, there's nothing to do. Here, there's fun, joy, and excitement. I love everyone here. Maybe we can stay here a few more days. Plus they're still investigating who put those man things about Zayn on his house. We'll love it here.
*Lizzy's POV*
I switched out of my jeans, grabbed a magazine, and went to bed.
Paris entered my room. "Hi..."
I glared at her and looked back into the magazine. "It's late."
She puffed."Look, I'm sorry. I just never kissed a girl before and I felt weird." She sat on my bed
I sighed.
"I really do like you," she added.
I looked at her, surprised.
"I guess, I'm not sure what I want."
I looked up and down at her. Her legs were shiny and her blonde hair glowed.
"Come here and I'll show you," I orderedin a lustful voice.
She looked at me, nervous. She lied down and I scooted closer to her body. We made long eye contact, then we lean in.
Kissing Paris felt like a drug. Moving our lips in motion. I felt her up. She let out a half breathe of air and half moan.
"I wanna go all the way," she whispered.
I looked at her. She really wanted it.
*Icy's POV*
I was with Cree, on her balcony, drinking wine, looking at the beautiful night, talking about dick.
"So what's it like being friends with Justin Bieber and Zayn Malik?" Cree asked.
"Awesome. They're so kind and funny."
"Since Hannah is dating Zayn, are you gonna date Justin?" she asked.
I laughed."Giiiirl! Well.... I've been trying to, but he keep swerving."
"That would be amazing," Cree said. "Two sisters dating two fine ass artists."
"That already happened with the Hadid sisters," I stated. "Which is ironic because now my sister is dating her man."
Cree laughed.
"I don't know, girl," I continued. "Maybe when the time is right, things will start heating up."
*No one's POV*
Meanwhile, Lizzy and Paris, who now had their clothes off were making out like crazy. Lizzy was on top and Paris grasped onto her hair. They could not breathe. Lizzy turned off the lamp and their love making continued.