Oops... my bad

*Justin's POV*
I was getting water when all of the sudden I hear, "Hi, big daddy Justin."
The fuck? I turned to see Nani Poon.
"Oh, hi Nani."
"Wanna come see me at a concert me and some other artists are performing tonight? I'll get you in front row."
"Thanks, but me and my manager are busy tonight."
She made a puppy face. "You can't come for little old me?"
.......um.
"I.... uh..."
"Come on, baby. You know you wanna see-" she turned around and showed me her ass. "-this."
Nani, wyd....
"I mean... I'll see if I can, but-"
"YESSS!" She hugged me. "THANKS BOO!" Then kissed me on the cheek.
Um...... alright.....
*Icy's POV*
I quietly got out of Bear's apartment and made my way back home, showered, got dressed, and headed to go see Justin at Def Jam and talk business. As I got to parking, I backed up a little too hard, then BAM!
"Oh shit!" I said to myself. I got out to see what my car hit.
"OH, MY GOD!!" I hollered.
"AAAAAH!"
"NANI!" I cried. "I'M SOOOO SORRY!"
********
Later, the ambluence was taking Nani Poon away. Everyone was there: me, Justin, Hannah, Zayn, Nani's mother, Mr. Joseph, Travis, Scooter, all of the artists were there.
Nani tried shouting at me, but couldn't. Then she took off her breathing mask and yelled, "THIS IS YOUR FAULT! YOU WILL PAY!"
I gasped.
She put in back on back and the ambulance scurried her to the hospital.
It was night time now and everyone was ready for a little concert Def Jam was throwing.
Producers were trying to find someone to take Nani Poon's place.
I went to talk to Jasmine, Nani's mother, who was in Nani's dressing room crying and her mascara was running.
I opened the door and she looked up to my reflection in the mirror, turned my actual body, and glared at me.
"What are you doing here?" she demanded.
"To talk."
She pointed to the door. "Get out."
"What?"
"Get out of my daughter's dressing room," she commanded. "First you injur her, then you dare step in here in her room? How appauling."
"Now wait a minute, lady. It was an accident!"
"Accident my ass. You're like eighteen. You should know how to drive."
"First of all, twenty-one. Second, it actually was an accident."
"Whatever, she's still in the hospital because of you," she said. "Now GET! OUT!"
I sighed and left. That lady looks pocessed.
Hannah was waiting for me in the main room.
"Did she forgive you?"
"Is water dry?" I responded.
"I'm sorry Ice."
"Let's just go home."