Welcome to the Bad Girls Club

*Zayn's POV*
I walked my way home so I could find something to wear for Icy's concert. Pfft, it doesn't really matter what I have on, I'll still look good af, bruh. 😎🤑😏
As I got closer to my house, I noticed a bunch of paper stuck onto my house. Bloody hell? I went to see. One had a picture of me with X's over my eyes and I saw racial and homophobic slurs all over them. My heart stopped and I looked around. Someone taped pictures and slurs all over the front of my house. Who the fuck did this shit? Like what the fuck are they so mad about? I rushed inside to see if anyone was home.
"Hello?"
No answer.
I grabbed an emergency bag I always keep just in case that has everything I need. Panting, I jogged back to Hannah and Icy's house.
Out of breath, I pounded onto the doorbell.
Icy answered. "What's the matter with you?"
I rushed inside to Hannah. "Han...sweetheart.... I...." I couldn't breathe.
She held my shoulders. "Baby, what's wrong?"
"Some idiot put racist crap onto my house. I'm going to call the police and stay with you guys."
"Oh, I'm sorry, baby." She hugged me. "Don't let some racist pricks get to you."
I held her tight. I'm tired of this type of stuff happening.
Icy butted in. "Well, since you're gonna be with us, just to let you know, we're going to be staying at a hotel tonight."
"Mkay, cool."
"I just have to take a shower, and we'll be out the door."
*******
After hours of looking for a hotel, Hannah yelled, "IF YOU HAD GOTTEN A HOTEL DAYS BEFORE LIKE I TOLD YOU TO, WE WOULDN'T HAVE THIS PROBLEM, HEAD ASS!"
"HANNAH, SHUT YO FAT ASS UP, I'M DOING THE BEST I CAN!" Then she gasped. "I know who we can stay with."
"Who?" I asked.
"Our friend, Gothie. She called me the other day and told me if we ever need a place to stay, we can stay at her mansion."
"Cool," Hannah said. "Let's go. And hurry. You should be in your dressing room by now."
*****
Finally, we stopped at a pink mansion that had naked, sexy girls as statues.
We grabbed our stuff and stepped in front of the door. I heard loud hip hop music playing inside.
The door opened and there came a lightskinned girl with beach curly weave and she was kinda tall.
"Heeeeeey!"
Hannah and Icy screamed with excitement and gave the girl a hug.
She looked at me and gasped. "Oh my gawsh! Zayn!" I knew she really wanted to hug me, but instead she shook my hand because she knew I wanted my space.
"Nice to meet you," I greeted.
She squealed."His accent!"
I blushed.
"My name is Gothie. Come on in!"
As we entered, we saw in her living room four other girls.
"Hey, girls! Meet Icy and Hannah. And Zayn."
They all said hello to the sisters and could not believe their eyes when they saw me.
"Meet Nicki."
Nicki was a darkskin rebel looking girl with medium flowing hair. "Heeey bitches."
"Samiyah."
Samiyah was a tiny brownskin girl with Minnie Mouse buns in her long 4B type hair. She seemed very fun and happy. She had an orange crop top. "Hello," she said.
"Angelina."
Angelina was mixed with white and black and looked exactly like Angelina Jolie, which is ironic as fuck. She had a yellow t shirt. "Sup."
"And Jade."
Jade was a metal goth lightskinned woman who had black all over her. Her eyeliner was winged more than a hawk. She looked super cool. I keep trying to tell people that black goth people exist, but noooo they don't wanna listen. "Hey."
"Is there any other girls?" Hannah asked.
"Oh, yes indeed. EVERYONE COME DOWN AND MEET MY FRIENDS!"
My ears rang.
More girls came into the room.
"Meet Stephanie."
Stephanie was a short, skinny Latina girl with curly spiral light brown hair and a nicely winged eyeliner.
"Lauren"
Lauren looked so sweet and innocent. She was a darkinned girl who looked like an innocent nature queen.
"Cree."
Cree was a sexy darknskin woman. I could tell she was the type to stand up for herself and others.
"Lolita."
Lolita was a skinny darkskin girl with braids and a nice highlight.
"Topaz"
Topaz was a lightskinned and looked like the most adorable doll ever. She does her make in a cute, doll way. I liked her style.
"Cindy."
Cindy was a plus sized (kinda like Hannah) Philippina girl. I could tell she was a PARTYNEXTDOOR stan because she had him on her shirt.
"Paris."
Paris was a white blonde barbie. She looks so superficial. She had the color pink all over her outfit.
"Brittany."
Brittany was a white blonde babe. She looked cool. She wasn't very skinny, nor very fat. Her body was just right. She smiled at me.
"Kacey."
Kacey was an Arabian women. She seemed very girly and airheaded like Paris, but more smart and tough.
"SelFrida."
SelFrida. What an interesting name. Anyways, SelFrida was a Chicana girl who, if you asked me, kinda looks like Selena Q. She had a beautiful smile.
"Lizzy."
Lizzy was a freckled white girl who seemed sweet, but also had a firey side. She had brown hair.
"And.... where's Tanya."
A beautiful darkskin girl with a blue wig and blue outfit came out of a room where there was flushing.
"Sorry, girl," she said. "I was using the restro.... i-is that...."
Gothie laughed. "Hannah, Icy, and Zayn, meet Tanya. Tanya, meet Hannah, Icy, and-"
Tanya rushed to me. "Yeah I know who you are."
I smiled. "Nice to meet you. Nice to meet all of you."
Everyone laughed and smiled.
Hannah, Icy and I separated and sat down with the girls in the house. I sat with Nicki, Paris, Brittany, and Lizzy.
We talked about drugs. I don't know how and why we got on the subject, but okay.
"Once you start doing marajuana, you are, like, soooo fucking addicted," Nicki stated.
"Yeah," Brittany agreed. "Like once it hits you, boom. Like it is so hard to fucking stop."
"And cocaine," Nicole said. "Oh my fucking god. It is the best thing ever. Like stay the fuck away from it at all cost."
"I remember I could not stop in like 2010 and 2011," Lizzy said. "It is so good."
"And meth," Paris said. "Meth will keep you up for, like, half a week."
"Yeah," Brittany agreed. "Meth will get you crazy for like three or four days."
"Oh my gosh," Nicole said. "Adderall is good as fuck."
"Yess!" the rest of the girls agreed.
"It, like, turns you into an updated person," Lizzy said.
"It makes you get shit done," Paris said.
"Xanax?" Lizzy said. "There's no point in it. They're bullshit."
"They're so expensive," Paris agreed. "Like all that for bull shit?"
"It's good for when you're hungry," Brittany protested.
"True." Paris said.
I remember that night when I was at that club and was a complete mess and nearly died from Xanax. I don't remember feeling hungry. It was bullshit.
"Heroine...." Nicole said.
"No," the other girl said at the same time.
"Never in your fucking life," Paris said.
"It will fuck up your life so bad," Lizzy said.
"Hell, it will even end your life," Brittany stated. "Just like that."
"Overall, I think everyone should try out drugs with, like, friends and a group of people," Paris suggested. "Doing a drug by yourself will have you scared as fuck."
"Yeah."
Icy stepped into the middle of the room and announced, "Okay, hey everyone! In a few minutes, I have to leave and get ready for a concert I'm performing in 2 hours. Anyone wanna come watch me?"
Everyone said yes and got ready.