Revenge

*No one's POV*
It was 2 am and Justin and Zayn were in the car for like 5 hours, waiting for police and all that to leave. They were getting were bored.
"So um," Zayn said. "Hannah said that they dropped their manager and are going home."
"What???"
"Yeah, but I said that they can work at RCA Records," Z said. "And if they don't have space for two more people, Icy can work with you."
"What if she still hates me."
"Justin... we don't hate you, we wer-"
"I know you don't hate me and I know Hannah doesn't hate me. Icy was the one going down my throat and looked like she was about to kill me."
"There's a difference between being angry and hatered," Zayn stated. "She does not hate you."
Justin was silent.
"Hannah and Icy are such pretty girls, I swear," Zayn said, changing the subject. "Both of them are a bit dear."
"I'd go for Icy," Justin said.
"Hannah, for me."
"Cool," JB said. "If we marry them, we'll be brothers in law."
"Have you gone barmy??" Zayn gasped. "I don't wanna think about marriage already."
"....Me niether, I was just sayin'."
"Hm. "
"And what the fuck is barmy?"
Zayn gasped. "Look. The police are leaving."
"Bout time. Get the stuff. Let's go."
They grabbed golf clubs, bats, etc. and dashed into the phone kidnapper's house.
It looked nice for a person who likes to steal phones. They pictured the person being a chubby 30 year old who lives in his mother's basement, plays video games, and is ruthless on social media.
"Alright," Zayn said. "Let's do this."
"Wait."
"What?"
"I changed my mind. I don't wanna do this anymore."
Boi....
"Bloody hell?" Zayn snapped.
"This is stupid," Justin protested.
"I know," Zayn agreed. "But you could have said something earlier. This was your idea."
"Whatever," Justin puffed. "Let's get out of here and get a burger or something."
They were about to head out until they saw two cops heading their way.
Shit......
"Where do we go?!" Justin said.
"I don't know.... under the bed?"
"That's the worse place to hide," Justin said. "Quick, let's get out of this room."
They scurried to find a place to unreveal themselves. To their left, they spotted a bathroom. They flashed in and quietly closed the door. They feared for their lives; if they spotted them, they would know what they were up to. Damn. What were they even doing there? How much information do they need? They guy stole the phone, what more? They got under the sink and remained silent.
"This is just perfect," Zayn groaned. "You choose now to decide not to do this."
"Hey, you could have talked me out of this."
"Motherf-"
They shutted up as they were footsteps getting louder.
"Can't believe someone got Justin Bieber's phone," one male cop said.
"Yeah," another cop who was a female said. ".....Well, it's late. We'll look for more stuff later."
"Okay, later Jan."
"But, first, I have to use the bathroom," Jan said.
She walked into the bathroom Justin and Z were in. J and Z were shook.
Jan pulled down her pants and released. Suddenly.....
PPPPFFFFFFTTTT!
Farts and big plops echoed. Jan must of had taco bell or something.
"Ugh I can smell it," Zayn whispered.
Justin urged him to shush. The smell was killing them.
Jan groaned.
Once she was finally done, she flushed, washed her hands, sprayed febreeze, and opened the door.
"Ready to go, Larry?"
"Not yet," Larry said. "There's something that I want us to do first." He said it so lustfully.
Then he kissed her. Jan moaned in his mouth.
Justin and Zayn stared at each other.
Then, they heard a belt un-buckling.
Oh, God.