Sunny Aftermath

*Anytime by Brian McKnight plays in the background*
Four hours later, the rain had stopped and the sun shined, make the place bright and shimmery. Justin was asleep on the couch and Icy had came down the stairs.
"Justin," she said. "Wake up. The power is back on and it stopped raining."
Justin slowly opened his eyes and grumbled, "Hm?"
"Wanna take a walk with me?"
He fell back asleep.
Icy went up to Hannah's room to see if she walked to go for a walk.
The rushed inside. "Hey, Han-"
Oh....
Hannah and Zayn sleeping together? NAKED?!?!?
ALSXMNDDISJANSNCJSANAKZNABXKXJANAZJZJJDSHDDHSKAKA!!!!!!
Icy gasped.
Zayn and Hannah woke up and looked at her.
Well, this was awkward.
Icy screamed. "OH MY GOSH YOU HAD SEX WITH ZAYN MALIK!!!! OH MY GOSH WHY DIDN'T YALL ASK ME TO JOIN! THIS IS SO BIG!!!!!!"
She quickly closed the door and rushed back down.
Zayn and Hannah looked at each other, shrugged, and went back to sleep.
Justin grabbed his keys and headed to his soaking wet car.
Icy went out for a walk and sdmired the sun shining on the beautiful earth. She was also shocked and excited for her sister. She knew there was chemistry, but she didn't think things would already start poppin. Lucky bitch.
What if the same thing happened with Justin? He's single. He's fine as fuck. Shit, why not?
Justin was about to leave the neighborhood and then Icy waved her hands around to stop him. He looked at her, confused.
"Hey, Justin. Wanna hang out?"
"Nah, I'm tired. Imma just go home and sleep some more."
'Nigga, how much more sleep do you need,' Icy thought.
"Well, can I still chill at your house?"
"For what?"
Okay, now he's just making shit difficult. Come on, Justin. You know why.
"To chill."
"Nah, maybe some other time," he said. "I can't have you wandering around my house while I'm asleep. See you later, Ice."
He drove off, leaving Icy annoyed.
"Ugh," Icy said. "Why is it so hard to get some dick?"
She continued her walk.