Trials

(A/N: This chapter is where Zayn and Justin go to trial and settle things in court. I don't know everything about how they handle things in court, so don't drag me. Alright, let's go)

*Zayn's POV*
There Gigi was, sitting there looking all innocent like she didn't go insane on my ass. This is ridiculous.
The judge asked Gigi everything. "We were arguing and then... I left. He must have done this to himself. He must have fallen because I remember he got drunk.... or did this to make it look like I did it." She shrugged. "I don't know. I dunno..."
*insert "Why the fuck you lyin" meme*
Is she serious? Yes, we were drunk, but not that drunk for me not to remember what happened and for you to do this to me; we took like a few sips. And why do I need to frame you? Over a break up? Get real. Go suck me cock.
The judge asked Gigi all the questions. Why? Because I'm the guy?
Hours passed and I was getting furious. It was like it wouldn't make a difference if I was there. When is someone gonna ask me something? Are they just gonna listen to lies, twists, and exaggeration? My eyelids felt heavy. Listening to her talk and talk. Maybe if I put my head down.... and close my eyes... and just.....
"MR. MALIK!!!!!!"
My body twitched. "Hu....Yes?"
"THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO SLEEPING IN THE COURTROOM!!!"
I had enough. This is annoying.
I stood up. "Your honor. It's been hours and you haven't asked me one question. You never even looked at me. Will you please listen to me side of what happened? That would be beautiful." I sat back down. "Thank you."
The judge stared at me like I just shot him or something. Then he turned back to Gigi and kept asking her shit she already answered. I plumped onto my chair and groaned.

*Justin's POV*
The man who stole my phone's name was Bruce York. He was about 28, white, and a little tall. He looked like he wasn't even sorry for stealing my phone.
The judge asked him why he how he caught it and he said with his bag. He was asked why he couldn't just give it to me and he replied "I don't know."
He did know; he wanted to expose everything and let the world know what goes on in my phone.
He was told that he would be jailed for invasion of privacy and robbery, and he looked like he didn't give a shit. I wanted to punch him in the face.