Day With The Girls

*Zayn's POV*
*You don't Know Me by Brandy plays in the background*
At, like, 9 or 10 in the morning, Hannah, Stephanie, Lolita, Cree, and I walked to a very urban city to get breakfast.
The place was loud and everyone was chilling and talking with each other. This place seemed nice.
We got Jamaican food and sat down outside.
I was telling them about what happened with my house.
"And police still don't know who it is?" Steph asked, getting comfortable in her bright pink track suit.
"Nope," I replied. I sighed and ran my hand through my hair. "I feel like it never just ends. Just a few months ago, that random asshole came at me out of nowhere throwing racist and homophobic comments at me on Twitter for no fucking reason."
"Oh," Cree said. "I know who you're talking about." She swallowed her food. "Don't worry about her. Twitter got rid of her."
"Including Skai Jackson," Lolita said.
We all laughed.
"Yeeeess!" Hannah giggled. "I was dying!!!"
"She got dragged by a 14 year old," Cree laughed.
"And ever since then," I added, laughing. "she nowhere to be seen."
All of us snickered and gave each high fives.
A car pulled up and Kadds scoffed.
"What?" Steph asked.
"It's you know who, again," she grumbled.
"Elk," Steph and Lolita gagged.
"What's wrong with this 'You Know Who' person?" Hannah asked.
"He's a nigga that did me dirty," Cree replied. "And he keep trying to come back. Knowin damn well he got cheat again, he gon lie again, he know don't nobody want his broke ass."
A good looking black man walked out of his car. "Aye, Cree!"
Cree rolled her eyes and tried to ignore him.
"Yo! I'm talkin to you, girl!"
"Oh? I thought it was just a dog barking very loud," Cree sassed.
"Ooooooh!" me and the girls said.
He sucked his teeth. "Man, why can't you make things right with me?"
Cree looked at him like the fuck?
"Uh, maybe because I have been trying that for a year now and here you are being a hoe."
"What?"
"What you mean what? Get the fuck outta here! Go to that girl with the fake ass that you were fucking through the entire time we were together."
Damn!
Cree's ex sucked his teeth and went back to his car.
"Good job, bish," Hannah congratulated.
*Lizzy's POV*
I went downstairs to get something to eat and saw Paris cooking in the kitchen.
There's my baby.
I went up to her and said, "Hey" with a big smile.
"Oh.... hi...."
She continued making eggs.
I stood behind her, wrapped my hands around her waist, and kissed her neck.
She spun around, fast. "What are you doing?"
I was confused. What did she think I was doing?
"Just because of last night, doesn't mean I want to be your girlfriend," she scoffed.
My heart fell. "But...."
Brittany and Kacey entered.
"Morning, bitches," Brittany chimed.
"Oh, eggs!" Kacey cheered.
Paris walked away.
What just happened....
I need to talk to someone about this.
Brittany and Kacey seemed like the only people.
"What's wrong, Liz?" Kace asked.
I sighed and decided to tell them. "Before I tell you guys, please don't freak and don't tell anyone else."
They looked concerned.
"I, uh, kinda had feelings for Paris," I confessed. "And last night, we made out at a party. Then, we... had sex."
Kacey's jaw dropped.
"What?!?!?" Brittany gasped.
"Yeah. We liked it."
They screamed.
"Shhhhh! And just now, I was kissing her neck and she flicked off and was all like 'just because of last night, doesn't mean we're together and that I have feelings.' I was like what? Just last night you said you have feelings!"
"Oh, god..." Kacey said.
"I'm guessing she didn't tell you she has a boyfriend," Brittany said.
I nearly passed out. "What???"
"She got back together with Logan," she informed.
"Oh, wow," Kacey sighed.
"Logan's gonna kill me!" I cried.
"Maybe not," Kacey said. "You're a girl."
"And?"
"And he might not care," Kacey said. "He's not gonna, like, beat you up or something. Plus, I don't know why, but guys will kill to see girls kiss and fuck and all that. He might ask for a threesome."
"Yeah, but not all guys," I said. "He might be hurt and saddened."
"Well, if so, then that's on Paris," Brit said. "She shouldn't be fucking girls and not inform them she has a boyfriend. You'll be fine. You can apologize to him and then just step back."
"True," I sighed of relief.
"Do you still have feelings for her?" Brittany asked.
"Not anymore," I said. "She's being rude to me and such a bitch."
"Well, we'll see how things work out because he's coming to visit her tomorrow," Brittany said.
"Brittany," I said. "Are you just gonna drop all these bombs."
"Well excuse me! How was I supposed to know two of my best friends were going to hook up."
I sighed.
"Hey," a voice said.
We turned around. I almost screamed.
JUSTIN FUCKING DREW FUCKING BIEBER WAS IN OUR FUCKING KITCHEN!!!!
He smiled and said, "Is Icy awake? Where is she?"
Without saying anything, we pointed to the back where there was a pool and Icy was swimming with Gothie, Jade, Nicole, Lauren, and Angelina.
"Okay, thank you," he said, heading back.
As he walked away, Brittany fainted. Kacey and I caught her and screamed with joy, covering our mouths.
*Tanya's POV*
Is it true? Is it true that how dark I am makes me a roach? A monkey?
Is it true I'm not worthy of love because I'm darkskin and being lightskin will get you into free parties?
Is it true that my nose is too wide?
I looked into the mirror and had second thoughts about what I saw. 'Too dark,' I thought.
Everything my exes ever told me flew into my head. I looked at the bottle of bleach, and poured it into the tub.
*Icy's POV*
*Island Life by Janet Jackson plays in the background*
The pool was huge and clear and had a beautiful shade of blue.
Underwater, Lauren, holding her breath and smiling, waved to me. I waved back.
As I went back up to surface, I saw Justin walking up to us.
"Justin!"
"Hey!"
I swam towards his direction. He squatted down.
"How are you?"
"We're good," I replied.
The girls gathered around to be nosy.
"Well," Jade said. "I have to get to the club in a few minutes; I have work."
"Me too," the other girls said at the same time.
"What do yall work as?" Justin asked.
"We're all strippers," Angelina replied.
He looked at them all shocked. "Strippers?!?!"
To me, people who do sex work is nothing to be all surprised and shocked about, so I didn't see why Justin was acting so whacked out.
"Yeah..." Gothie said. "Why do you sound so shocked?"
"Well.... uh.... I just...."
"Look, kid," Angelina said. "Sex work is nothing to be ashamed about. Yes it's valid, but we gotta work."
"Well..." Justin had no words. Probably he knew there was no reason to be upset, but he wanted to continue to argue why it's shocking. "It's hard to imagine."
"Yeah, well," Jade said. "It doesn't make us any less human."
"Yeah," Angelina agreed. "People only demonize sex work because 'huh? women taking off their clothes and fucking?' People out there will do anything to shame women being sexual. There would be no sex work without customers, so before you slut shame you should look at who's paying."
"Amen!" Lauren said.
"Sex workers get tested at least twice a month," Jade said. "Yet men are out here shaming, only getting tested once a year and fucking like there's no tomorrow."
"Exactly," Gothie said. " And, people who have the most to say about sex work are the people who aren't sex workers..."
"Right?" Nicole agreed. "Like leave us alone."
"We're not saying sex work is always the shit or something," Gothie continued. "Sex work isn't always glamour. It requires a lot of hustle. It comes at a price."
"Plus, a lot of us are getting killed," Jade said. "And a lot of those murders are unreported."
"But don't get it twisted," Lauren said. "There's still a lot of good."
"I love my coworkers," Gothie said, smiling. "We always have each other's back."
"Mine always hog up my money," Jade sighed.
"Anyways," Lauren said. "Do you get our point, Justin?"
"Yes."
"Good," Angelina said. "Alright, bitches. Let's get ready."
As they left, I got out the pool and asked, "So why did you want to see me."
He sat me down. He took a deep breath. He looked like he was about to propose.
"I wanted to tell you that I love you."