Making Love

*No one's POV*
They put lanterns and flashlights all over the house.
Hannah went to her room, flickering blue from blue lights, to put on something comfortable and was about to take her shirt off when she heard a knock.
"Come in."
It was Zayn.
"Hey, boo, heeey," Hannah said.
"Hello."
"Aren't you gonna walk home?"
"Nah, I'd rather stay here," he replied. He looked around. "Wow the blue light makes your room look cool." He was more focused on how the blue light looked on Hannah: so beautiful, so mysterious, so warm.
"Thank you," she responded.
He sat down with her. What do they talk about now? Burritos? There has to be something else going on in their lives.
Hannah looked at his tattoos. "Oh those are so pretty. Especially in this light."
"Oh, thank you," Zayn blessed.
"Is it okay for Muslims to?"
"Oh nonsense. Muslims get tattoos all the time. Everyone knows this. Everyone except people who drag me and question my religion for having them. They can suck me cock."
"I had this one Muslim friend who got called a fake Muslim by this pasty white bitch because she's bisexual."
"How rude," Zayn scoffed. "Queer Muslims are killed in Muslim countries and she says such beastly mess. You clearly don't know shit about our religion to be making a statement like this. Listen, Hannah. Assure your friend that your sexuality doesn't determine whether or not you can practice a certain religion. Being Muslim is a choice, being gay isnt. And tell that glue looking white girl by telling gay Muslims that they are fake Muslims, you, my friend, are committing a sin  and pushing people away from Islam."
"Exactly!!" Hannah said, clapping her hands.
"Anyways, is your phone working?"
"Yeah. Thankfully I was charging it and it's on 93%."
Zayn burped, then blushed. "Oh.. sorry...."
Hannah smiled and burped along with him.
Zayn giggled.
Hannah put on some music.
Zayn couldn't stop staring at her. The thickness of her brown body, her afro looked so magical. He couldn't take it anymore. It time to get into business. But, wait. He just got out of a relationship. So the fuck what? Fuck Gigi. He decided to make a move. But wait. They have known each other for not that long. Oh what the fuck am I talking about, they've known each other for like thirteen chapters already!!! It's time to start funking it up!!!!
Hannah turned to Zayn's direction.
SMOOCH!!
QMAAMXNQNLQPXUUJZJZAOQUZHXHSBQNQSSOKXJAAAANXJSSJXXBZBSJAZUXXUUSNSNAAXOJHSHHSH!!!! THEY FINALLY KISSED!!

Hannah's heart stopped and her eyes widened. ZAYN MALIK WAS KISSING HER! In her bedroom.
Zayn felt like he was in heaven.
The stopped and looked into each others eyes.
Breathe On Me by Britney Spears played on Hannah's phone.
Hannah kissed him back. It got intense. Tounges touched. Lips were bitten. Zayn kissed her on the neck; his lips felt like pillows with silky sheets. Hannah took a deep breath. The air became cold. She lifted up his shirt and he took it off. Woah....
She took off her tank top and revealed her large breasts. Zayn licked his lips.
They layed downed with Hannah on top of him. She stuck out her tounge and licked his nipples. Zayn moaned. She rubbed his abs. He played with her hair.She got down low and unbuckled his belt.Zayn smiled big.
She pulled down his pants, then his power rangers boxers, and whipped it out.
(Future plays in the background)
She grabbed it and rubbed her hands up and down and did her thing.
"Ohhhh, god..." He breathed fast and heavily. "Oh my go....Hooo, my god...."
he whispered. He held onto the sheets and his eyes rolled back. Hannah spat on it.
"Oh, good girl."
Slurpy sounds came.
"Oh yeah."
Drool was all over his leg. Then, her tounge on his sack. Oh, yes. Now Zayn is in heaven. Then, he stopped her because he wanted to do some action, too. He got on top of her and put her breast in his mouth.
"Oh, shit," she moaned.
She hoped he wouldn't be able to taste any titty sweat.
(Love Faces by Trey Songz plays)
He took off her pants and thong. He circled the tip of his thumb around her clit. She moaned. He grabbed his thang and gently put it inside of her.
She gasped. "OHHH!"
She sat up to hold onto to him. He held onto her and they laid down.
She firmly grabbed his back and Zayn went for a ride........