First Time

A/n: So um, I hope you really like Leonard Snart because this goes into great detail about loving him. Just so you know! Please enjoy and don't forget to leave feedback.

Gaige
It was just another day in Central City. Gaige was at the bank depositing her paycheck, when all of a sudden a foreign noise filled her ears. To her right a statue was completely frozen. She turned around to see two men, one with welding goggles and a handheld flamethrower and the other with slim goggles and an incredible freeze gun. She lingered on the latter, something about his demeanor intrigued her.

"Everyone drop to the floor!" The one with welding goggles yelled.

Everyone obediently got on their stomachs. The pair then disappeared with the manager to the vault. Someone called the police as Gaige cautiously got up and peered around the corner the three had rounded. The manager soon returned to the others.

"Hurry up, Mick, we should get out of here, if I'm not mistaken one of those people out there has already called the police," the owner of the freeze gun said.

"I'm going, good that you haven't changed," Mick answered.

The other one stayed silent and threw a glance behind him, luckily not spotting Gaige. Sirens blared, which caused the criminals to jump and run for the back door with Gaige following them. Mick got out and didn't look back but the second was greeted with police officers, he shoved the door closed. When he ran back the way he came he ran straight into Gaige.

"Well, what are you doing here?" He asked as he took off his goggles to reveal two beautiful aqua eyes.

"Um, well, there's really no good answer for that," she answered nervously wondering what he would do.

"I'm not gonna hurt you, sweetheart, don't worry," his words seemed to wrap around her and his eyes captivated her.

A bang carried through the halls apparently the cops were getting close. Without a second thought Gaige immediately grabbed his arm and led him down one of the many halls.

"Come on, there's a fire escape this way," she said as she led him.

"What are you doing?" He asked incredulously.

"Shut up, I'm helping you," she sighed.

Gaige could see out of the corner of her eye that he was trying to understand what she was doing, she herself was having a hard time too. Soon, they were standing in front of a window that led down to where there were no cops.

"How'd you know?" He asked.

"I tend to study every building I enter, force of habit, you should hurry, they'll be here soon," Gaige replied shyly.

"I don't--" he was cut off by a series of bangs.

"Hurry! They'll find you soon! Go on get out of here!" Gaige exclaimed and practically pushed him out the window.

He gave her one last look as he descended and ran down the street.