The Flash

Time to change to another one of our characters! Zip!

Barry

Joe called Barry about Gaige. Leonard Snart and his new partner would be one that he and S.T.A.R. Labs would take care of. He's just to smart. Barry ran to Gaige's small apartment, which was in the part of the city that people usually avoided. She didn't make that much money, she was lucky to even have this place. Barry knocked on her door.

"Hello Barry, hows it going?" Gaige smiled when she opened the door and invited him in.

"I'm doing okay, what about you? Heard you got caught in the middle of a bank robbery," Barry answered returning the smile and sat on her couch.

"Oh, yeah, I'm fine," she said slowly.

"I mean, I'm glad you're okay, but usually your a lot more, I don't know, skittish, I'm not making fun of you, but you seem pretty cool," Barry cocked his head.

"Yeah, I know what you mean, I don't know," Gaige dropped her eyes, his choice of words ran around her head, cool.

Great, now everything dealing with cold is going to bring up him.

But is that really a problem, I mean, who wouldn't fall for that guy!

What are you talking about?! I haven't fallen for him!

Denial sweetheart!

Oh shut up!

Barry's voice brought her back outside of her head, "Hey, you seem a little...off."

"Yeah, sorry, I don't know, just a little tired I think," Gaige winced.

"Alright, well, I better go, I'll see you tomorrow at S.T.A.R Labs?" Barry confirmed.

"Of course, bye Barry," she nodded as he sped away.

Barry returned to Joe, "Well she seems not to be physically harmed, but she does seem a little off, mentally, more than usual."

"What do you mean?" Joe questioned.

"Well, she seems, like not scared of what happened at the bank, and very distant, like she zoned out on me which is unusual for her," Barry explained worriedly.

"Maybe she's just tired, I'm sure she'll talk about it eventually, but in the meantime we need to find Leonard Snart and Mick Rory before they do more damage," Joe sighed.

So I'm sick today, so I'll probably update a lot! Also sorry I teased you! I forgot to upload the media!!