The Next Day

Can you guys leave me some feedback, like let me know if you like it! Also the media is special, like do look at, besides Interest, they all are made by me, so just check em out! Also I'll be using a purple eye for Gaige, its really hard to find a picture of a girl with black hair and purple eyes, the First Time media has a picture of her!

Gaige

Gaige went through her usual routine with an empty mind and a lot of sighs. Her dreams had been about Captain Cold and the idea of meeting him again. Soon she entered S.T.A.R. Labs to see everyone beat her there, she checked her watch, she wasn't late, in fact she was early.

"Uh, what are you guys doing here so early?" Gaige raised her eyebrow.

"Well, we're trying to find Captain Cold before he robs somewhere else," Barry answered.

"I don't get it, why wipe the security footage if you already have a ton of witnesses," Caitlin shook her head looking away from the screen they all were examining.

Gaige gulped slightly, she had wiped the tapes but had forgotten to come up with an idea of why Heatwave and Captain Cold would do so.

"Hey maybe you can reverse what they did, I'm not a computer person but if anyone can its you," Joe turned to Gaige.

"Uh, well, its not that simple, when its wiped, its wiped, they could have left a fragment behind, a hidden file, that would bring it all back, I can look," Gaige nodded nervously, she really hoped that Captain Cold was super smart.

(She didn't know his real name or anything about him fyi)

Usually people didn't know about hidden files in the security tapes, unless you worked there or if you were someone like Gaige.

"Do we know who Captain Cold and Heatwave are?" Gaige asked trying not to sound to curious as she set up her laptop.

"Leonard Snart and Mick Rory," Barry answered.

"Well, they did delete it, why didn't the bank tell you about it though?" Gaige did a full circle in her swivel chair.

"Uh, well, their not exactly cooperating with the police, they're insisting that they don't need our help," Joe explained.

"That's not weird at all, how much was stolen?" She clicked her pen, not looking up from her screen which held Leonard Snart's police record.

"25 million," Joe replied.

"Wow, I guess that would be more than slightly embarrassing," Cisco whistled.

Gaige continued looking at Leonard Snart's past, it was tragic really.

"Hey, is that the guy you saw at the bank?" Caitlin asked.

"No, uh, well, I don't know, possibly," Gaige blushed the slightest bit and looked away.

"I've got a ping on where Snart and Rory are, a different bank," Cisco announced.

"I'm on my way," Barry sped out of the room.