Chemans

Diamond

Diamond wore black leather leggings with silver zippers from her lower thighs down, a black shirt, a lengthy black cloth duster that ended a few inches below her knees, combat boots and not to forget her tool belt, she also carried a duffle bag. With this she headed into Central Park. She would cut through there and take the main road to a side road out. She didn't have to go to that way, but she wanted to visit that place one last time. When she arrived on the scene she was greeted with an unsurprising sight, Blackthorn.

"Leaving so soon?" He smiled.

"I don't wanna be here anymore, this city is boring, don't really like anyone here either," Diamond answered with a nonchalant shrug, her blood red lips forming an unimpressed expression.

"Your act won't work on me," he took steps closer to her.

"Pfft, if you're going to kill those buffoons at S.T.A.R Labs, please do it quickly," she gave her own smile, then muttered, "you'd be doing me a favor."

"Oh really, so if I just killed them all you wouldn't mind?"

"Why would I, there useless and honestly, the earth would be much better without them," Diamond leaned against a tree.

"Well, things sure have changed in the last few days huh?" Blackthorn examined her.

"What can I say?" She shrugged again.

"You see the problem is, I know you do care about them, so no matter what you say I will always believe that," he walked closer so that their was about 3 feet between them.

"That is a problem, looks like we're going to have to settle this the old fashioned way," Diamond said, dropping her duffle bag.

"Looks like we shall," he threw acid at her but she had already started to roll away.

Diamond pulled her syringe gun out and fired at him, she hit him in the neck, he grunted and fell to his knees, but slowly stood up again.

"You'll have to try a little harder, I've implanted myself with the cures to all the chemical poisons that were in your apartment," he grinned evilly.

"That's another problem," she said and took off towards a clump of trees.

"Running won't help," his voice slithered after her, he fired something that wrapped around her legs and caused her to trip and fall, "told you."

Diamond stayed very still, deftly grabbing the gun from her tool belt.

"That's not just rope, it's like, titanium or something, I don't know I'm not an engineer and chemist like you, but you won't be able to cut out of it," Blackthorn said as he got closer, "aw man, are you knocked out, does that mean I said that for nothing."

He stood right next to her head looking down at her closed eyes, as he was about to bend down she pulled her gun out and shot him faster than you could say 'goodbye'. She hit him in the shoulder and rolled away, grabbing her own acidic solution and pouring it on the 'titanium' ropes. Unfortunately Blackthorn was not incapacitated by the shot
(of course not, why would he be)
and stood up shakily as Diamond ran back to where they had started.

"You won't get away!" He shouted.

"We'll see about that!" She yelled over her shoulder.

She picked up her bag and turned to get out of the park but a tree fell in her way, she whirled around, "How did you do that?!"

"I've got lots of money now, I had some people develop new tech," Eric smiled proudly.

Smug little bastard