Unlikely Help

Btw, you're guys' comments are the best! They give me life and make my day 100% better when you leave them! So just keep being awesome! Enjoy!

Diamond

"Barry, its not what you think!" Diamond exclaimed.

"Really? He's in your apartment just because?" Barry crossed his arms.

"I don't know anymore," she rubbed her temples.

"Do you have feelings for that...criminal?" He demanded.

"Barry, he's more than a criminal, he's just ha--"

He cut her off, "So you do?"

"Barry..." Diamond sighed.

"How long?"

"I don't know...since the first bank robbery? All I know is, there is more than what meets the eye with him," Gaige took a deep breath.

A series of loud bangs on the door stopped Barry from saying anything else.

"Another person to scold me for my feelings no doubt," she exhaled frustratedly.

When she opened the door she took back the air she had just released. It was Mick and it looked like he had been through a fight.

"Ah, the purple eyed girl...it was a pain in the ass to find you," Mick stopped to breathe.

"Come in, what happened?" Diamond helped him to her couch.

"Some yellow guy with powers attacked us, we put up a fight but he was too fast," he grunted.

"Leonard, what happened to Leo?" She questioned worriedly as she opened her first aid kit.

"Whoever it was took him," he answered as she cleaned his cuts.

"Was he okay?" Her hands started to shake.

"I don't know, I think so," Mick grunted again.

Luckily Mick's wounds weren't to bad so in a few minutes he was cleaned up.

"How did you find her?" Barry inquired.

"Snart had looked you up after our first robbery back together...I just looked at his computer," Mick stood up.

"We have to find him soon, for all we know Leo could be dead, I don't know this is just to much," Diamond ran her fingers through her hair.

"I'm sure we'll find him let's get back to the Lab," Barry sighed.

"I'm going to help," Mick took a step forward.

"Why would you want to do that?" Barry crossed his arms.

"Because, Snart's my partner, I didn't mean to leave him behind before, I'm not about to do it intensionally now," Mick stated.

"It doesn't matter okay, we probably could use his help," Diamond intervened, worry slithering through her thoughts.

"You take him then, I've got to go," Barry shook his head and walked out the door.

"So you're the reason Snart's been acting up," Mick turned his attention to her.

"I don't know what you're talking about," Diamond said putting the kit away.

"He's been acting differently ever since our first heist a while back, that's when he met you isn't it," Mick crossed his arms.

"It doesn't matter, what's important is that we get him back, preferably in one piece and breathing," she sighed and opened the door.

"You got a car?"

"No, I walk everywhere, so I guess we'll have to steal one," she sighed again.

"I like you," he commented as he stepped across the threshold.