Recovery

Okay, resolution time, don't worry, it'll be okay! Also, do you guys think I'm making Leonard to soft? I mean he's only soft for Diamond...soooooo lemme know!

Leonard

Leonard awoke to his eyes still wet from the night before. He covered his face with his arm.

"Where were you last night?" Mick asked causing Leonard to jump and point his cold gun at Mick.

"What do you want, Mick?" Leonard sighed when he saw him and lowered his gun.

"You're jumpy what's wrong with you?" Mick questioned.

"What do you want, damn it!?" Leonard shouted, he had a very short fuse.

Mick turned around and looked a little closer at him, his usually masked eyes were angry, he had bags under his eyes, and his face was slightly wet.

"What happened to you?" Mick cocked his head.

"Nothing, is there something you want?" Leonard cleared his throat and recovered.

"I came to see if you were up for another job, but I see that you aren't, so be straight with me what's wrong?" Mick demanded.

"I'm fine, and no, I'm not going to do another job, I have other plans, I'll be back," Snart shook his head and started for the door.

"I don't like it when my partner doesn't tell me things," Mick muttered.

Leo ignored him and continued out the door. It was getting close to Christmas and the snow was falling.

What a brilliant Christmas gift last night was.

Everywhere he looked couples were together smiling and kissing, a painful reminder.

I've gotten through a lot, I am sure I can get through this.

Raven hair caught his eye he looked eagerly for Diamond to be there, but the hair wasn't as dark as it looked. Some girl with brownish hair turned around causing him to sigh. He turned around again but was met with purple eyes. Diamond inhaled and whispered his name.

"What are you doing here?" Leonard asked examining her, snow nestled itself in her hair, she looked tired and hurt which ripped at his chest.

"I came here to think...what about you?" She replied softly.

"I did too, I'm sorry for...well...last night and...everything," He looked at her shoes.

"Well...I'm inclined to say that you shouldn't be sorry, but you did leave me hanging more than a little bit," Diamond sighed.

"I don't know what to say," Snart shook his head.

"You don't have to say anything, its what you do," she gave a soft smile and started to turn around.

He grabbed her shoulder, "Wait!"

Diamond looked back at him, "Yes?"

"I really hate myself," Leonard muttered just before he kissed her.

She pulled away, "I have to go, I'll see you soon."

"Okay," was all he said and watched her disappear into the crowds.