Second Heist

This will take place at the same time as the last one and on.

Leonard

Leonard woke up to the sound of rummaging at his desk.

"Mick, what are you doing?" Snart questioned when he saw him.

"You've been acting strange lately, I wanted to find out why," Mick answered only briefly looking up.

"What are you talking about?" Leonard stood up and leaned against the other side of the desk.

"Ever since the last job, something happened, and now you're different," Mick explained, definitely wanting answers.

"Maybe all that smoke you put off has been going to your head and causing you to miss interpret things," Leonard sighed.

"Well, if your not changed then let's go on a job," Mick challenged.

"Fine," Leonard pushed off the table and grabbed his cold gun.

Something in him didn't want to do another job, but he couldn't just stop for obvious reasons.

The pair shot their special weapons off in the bank, everyone silently understood what they wanted. Leonard sighed and grabbed the manager and started for the vault. Mick joined him as soon as The Flash grabbed the bank manager and sped him out.

"The Scarlet Speedster," Leonard said with a smirk, "What a surprise."

"You're not going to rob anyone else," Barry said and sped towards them.

Leonard shot off his gun multiple times and managed to hit Barry in the arm, which caused him to fly back.

"Don't be to sure, Flash," Leonard sighed.

Around the corner peeked a purple eyed girl which caused Snart's heart to jump around and the corners of his mouth twitch ever so slightly.

"Come on, we've got to go, either come with me or meet me later," Mick said and started running down the hall behind them.

Leonard gave a look back at Diamond and heard her say, "Leonard Snart?" He liked the way she said his name and gave a smile, a genuine one.

"That's me," he said softly and ran behind him.