Timekiller

I am so sorry it took so long to publish, I've been dancing a lot and been sore so I haven't had a lot of free time. But phew its good to finally get something out there again.

Barry

The next day, Cisco, Caitlin, Professor Stein, Ronnie, Barry, Leonard, and Gaige all returned to the Lab with the information about the particle accelerator.

"I don't get it, if he has this plan, why did he need Diam--Gaige?" Leonard looked over the board with all the equations on it.

"He hasn't said anything about it, maybe this was the backup plan if Gaige failed," Caitlin suggested.

"Interesting idea," Stein commented.

"But in the meantime, will it work?" Barry asked anxiously.

"Who knows, this is all experimental, its never been done before, in theory, yes, in actuality, that's yet to be determined," Ronnie answered.

"Why, I mean why would you even want to?" Cisco questioned.

"I guess it all depends on your perspective," Gaige sighed looking at the floor.

"If I can save my mother I'm going to do it," Barry declared.

"Alright, then let's do this, as they say," Stein said turning attention back to the board.

Okay time skip, their almost done building the time machine.

"So, how does Leonard Snart fit into this? I thought he was a criminal," Ronnie asked when Cisco, Gaige and him were alone in the workshop.

"Its unbelievable right? I don't know why he's helping us," Cisco shook his head.

"Wells didn't give him much choice," Gaige defended.

"I guess not," Cisco sighed.

"Is that where he got all those bruises?" Ronnie questioned tightening a screw.

"Yes, Wells tortured him for something, he hasn't told us what yet though," Cisco replied.

"I think it's finished," Gaige said eager to change the subject.

"I think your right," Ronnie nodded.

"Barry, we finished the machine, I think we can begin this madness," Cisco informed over the intercom.

"Awesome, come back to the cortex you can monitor it all here," Barry answered.

They made their way back up as Joe arrived.

"So time travel, this is all so new," Joe shook his head as the three of them came in.

Leonard looked so relieved it made Diamond smirk, he had sat uncomfortably in there for hours trying not to talk to any of them.

"Barry go down already?" Cisco asked.

"Yes, he's about to enter the ring," Stein told him.

Caitlin, Cisco, and Stein huddled around the computer as they watched Barry run around and around. Soon they had injected the second particle and he was gone.

"Alright, I'm gonna go get rid of Harrison," Gaige turned down the hall with Leonard right behind her.

"I'm not going to hurt either of you," Harrison remarked when they released him with Leonard's cold gun covering him.

"Yeah whatever, let's get this over with," Gaige motioned her head for him to follow.

She lead them down to the machine, Cisco, and Ronni, Leonard in the rear.

"Rip Hunter would be pleased," Wells commented.

"Let's just get you out of here," Ronni opened the door.

The device powered up, he was about to go through the wormhole when Barry came through shattering the bubble.

"What did you do?!" Thawne screamed.

"Not letting you get away," Barry said.

The speedsters fought, Leonard unable to get a shot in without hitting Barry.

Eobard super punched Leonard and rammed Barry up against the wall, "Why didn't you save your mother?! Now everyone is going to die! Starting with the criminal, ending with Iris,"

"No!" Diamond screamed as Thawne turned away from a beaten Barry to Leo.

Suddenly he stopped in his tracks, his face changed and his hair turned blonde.

"What the hell?" Joe muttered as he ran into the room.

Diamond let out a scream.

"I shouldn't of underestimated you," Thawne groaned as he fell to his knees, then turned to Barry, "Without me how will you survive? Not having me to dictate your life, how long will you still be able to continue?"

"She's erasing him from time," Cisco mumbled shockingly.

Soon Thawne's body turned into blue pieces and disintegrated into the air. Diamond slumped to the ground with a moan, which made Leonard crawl over to her.

"Diamond," he whispered, then shook her gently, "hey."

"Is she okay?" Joe walked closer.

Gaige inhaled deeply, clutching her head.

"That was scary," Cisco commented, still in shock.

Leonard wrapped his arms around her shoulders sitting her up against him, "What just happened?"

"That hurt, a lot, like explosives in the brain, like on a scale of 1 to 10 that was 83," Diamond groaned.

"How did you even do that?" Joe questioned, definitely uncomfortable with how close the two of them were.

"I don't know, somehow I just...did it," she adjusted against Leonard.

"Timekiller! That's what we should call you!" Cisco exclaimed.

"I don't think I'll be able to keep doing that, I am very confused why it didn't kill me," she said.

"Its still a pretty awesome name though," Cisco nodded.

"Now isn't the time, Ramon," Leonard grunted as Diamond leaned against a sensitive part. 😉

"Let's get back up to the cortex," Barry panted pushing away from the wall, the recent events not fully sinking in.

The two helped each other off the floor and walked towards the stairs. Joe was obviously questioning their closeness.

Stein turned towards them as they entered, "The wormhole is unstable!"

Been distracted so if it sucks please tell me...